F#%k Me!

-
I’d be happy to buy an A body interior for that price! Gimme a break!!

I think OPs point is that it is reasonable but for our cars hell pay far more.
Speedway doesn't even offer an interior for our cars. Just carpet at $235+

Yeah, if you want door panels be ready to pay $600. $600 for front seat covers, etc. I’ve spent over $3K on my interior. I wish they had deals for Mopars. They don’t make 69 Chevelles anymore either. Would be nice if parts we needed were the same cost as that

They made Millions of generic **** piece Chevys... held together with shims...Mopars Are and Were built with much better Engineering. Yes, I wish we could score Quality repop parts as cheep as a No-tie. Mopar or No Car!

Do you think you are cooler than Chevy guys because you pay out the *** for parts? I think I’m cool because I have a rare car. I’d really prefer if the parts were cheaper.

It comes down to simple economics - supply and demand. There are more Chevy's out there, hence the cheaper prices. You pay a premium for a car that's not as popular. That's part of what makes Mopars cool in my opinion.

It comes down to simple economics - supply and demand. There are more Chevy's out there, hence the cheaper prices. You pay a premium for a car that's not as popular. That's part of what makes Mopars cool in my opinion.
I wouldn't say I'm cool for having a ride that costs more. But it's Damn Sho Cool as Cucumbers to have a Rare Ride with ****-Tons of Class, and the *** to Back it up!

:mad:I agree with all of you guys. Just kinda hurts when ya look at the cheap ford and Chevy parts. Love my car, but I’d love it if it was a bit easier on my wallet

True that

I don't knock any GM or Ford's, all great cars and I like them all. I get a lot of compliments on my car from Corvette owners to late model Mustang owners and everybody in between
Their all American engineering and built and that's all that counts

Because they didn't make a bajillion of our cars. Heck, you can build a brand new Chevelle from all the new parts available for them.
Yessir, blew my mind when I seen, forgive me, for lack of a better term, as all I know is the Mopar "Body in White" (was for the SS Hemi cars) fer the GMs

:mad:I agree with all of you guys. Just kinda hurts when ya look at the cheap ford and Chevy parts. Love my car, but I’d love it if it was a bit easier on my wallet
If you wanna keep up with the cool kids it's not going to be cheap.

That's why they call these cars, big boy (girl) toys.

Last time I checked mopars are not running super expensive either, I know some Ferrari, Lamborghini and Mercedes collectors and they make our mopars look very inexpensive.

It's all relative, but well worth the honor and privilege of owning a car as fine as a mopar.

447909314-al-bundy-dodge-dart.jpg

-
Back