Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
hi i know its not an a body or even a mopar but i really need a diesel and want a cummins. i need something that can pull the scamp and all the other cars i am getting lol. any cummins as long as it is decent and runs good (im not a diesel mechanic) i will trade for. its a 2 door with the zr2 package (factory 2" lift and upgraded skid plates) and a 3" body lift. also a magna flow muffler and hollow cat (that is why the check engine light is on) and a custom intake. no e brake and just put more hyway gears in it so the abs light is confused and on lol. it needs tires but that is the only thing i would do to it asap if i have to keep it. if you are interested call or txt me 303-815-7449 thanks tyler

i am living in cheyenne wyoming 82001 but drive around a lot to denver in particular. so can help deliver somewhat. for cash i am asking $4500

blazer.jpg

blazer1.jpg

blazer2.jpg

blazer3.jpg

blazer4.jpg

Up here in NY you won't pass inspection with any check engine lights on. (past 1996) That might be part of the problem, and this is an A body site, so not too much traffic looking for a blazer. Put it on an S-10 site? A couple exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back