FABO Hats?????

Will you buy a FABO Hat?

• Yes!!! Get them made so I can buy 1!

Votes: 153 54.8%
  • Hell, I'll by at least 2 of them!

Votes: 31 11.1%
  • Nah, im not all that interested...

Votes: 48 17.2%
  • I have a tin foil hat - thats enough for me.

Votes: 47 16.8%

• Total voters
-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok - I am thinking about this and just want an idea if you guys want it. I can get FABO hats made this spring.

Cost would be approximately $16.50 shipped. I would also be able to get several different colors including black, blue or Tan. The FABO Logo would be embroidered on the hat.

So Im looking to if there is interest and how much interest there is.

CTS-100-3T.jpg

Yes count me in, I need to retire this one my wife had made for me 2 years ago to wear at Monster Mopar Strongend :glasses7:

Attachments

• Man Cave part 247 day 052.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 860
  • Man Cave part 247 day 053.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 856
I voted for tin foil....but all kiddin aside, perhaps you might think of the same shade of burgundy as the top banner of the web site as one color? It goes quite well with the logo.

Any "trucker" style hats???

Yes... You mean the ones with the mesh back right?

5400S-4T.jpg

I'm interested as long as it is a good quaulity hat the one in the pic looks cheap and not worth the price,,jmho

Well, they are 100% cotton hats... They would be embroidered, not screenprinted. I got samples and liked them.

Yes... You mean the ones with the mesh back right?

5400S-4T.jpg

Well, they are 100% cotton hats... They would be embroidered, not screenprinted. I got samples and liked them.

Maybe either/or, personally I don't like those foam front hats. A good quality hat that will fit down on the head would be great. So many caps sit high up and you can't fit your head in it.

And before anyone says it, yes I have a fat head, LOL.

PS. I agree with the Burgundy.

Well, the more hats I am able to sell the more options I will be able to offer you guys. So Im waiting to see how many of you might be interested so I can get an idea. Last thing I want is to get stuck with 150 hats in my basement :)

I did find kind of a maroon though.

i5005-8.jpg

Maybe if you had the option of a FABO hat with earflaps you could really making a killing with our Canadian members, eh? Well, at least the two members in Minnesota would buy them. ;);-);-)

I'm up for a couple of the trucker style hats. My head sweats so bad, that after one summer I throw the closed back caps away. Washing doesn't do a thing for them, as soon as you wear them after washing, they reek. No comments about personal hygiene, I shower at least every day. LOL

Well, the more hats I am able to sell the more options I will be able to offer you guys. So Im waiting to see how many of you might be interested so I can get an idea. Last thing I want is to get stuck with 150 hats in my basement :)

I did find kind of a maroon though.

i5005-8.jpg

That would be a great color with the logo. Do the ones you are looking at have the Velcro adjustment or the cheap plastic snap in ones on the back?

I would be interested in a black hat with the fabo logo . Will they be adjustable? I can't stand the one size fits all elastic band baseball hats,they give me a headache.Maybe I just got a fat head?

I would be interested in a black hat with the fabo logo . Will they be adjustable? I can't stand the one size fits all elastic band baseball hats,they give me a headache.Maybe I just got a fat head?

Yes - probably a velcro closure which is adjustable

Maybe if you had the option of a FABO hat with earflaps you could really making a killing with our Canadian members, eh? Well, at least the two members in Minnesota would buy them. ;);-);-)

YA youuu betcha! Da furry flap ones.

Don't like the trucker ones reminds me of an old farmer hat.

-
Back