Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FABO Jackets Are Available!

Get yours before the cold sets in!

AB1tb.jpg

Order yours today from the FABO STORE

it the jackets were more like a dickies work jacket i would get one . shiny is not my thing . and i would like one that i could wear while working on my car . so hook it up and you got a sale.

Hummmmm, a mechanics verison! Then I'd have to get two jackets!

it the jackets were more like a dickies work jacket i would get one . shiny is not my thing . and i would like one that i could wear while working on my car . so hook it up and you got a sale.

+1 on the dickies work jacket (in black)

I want a short blonde in my coveralls when there delivered. Can you do that Joey?!?!?!
Heck, while I'm at it, 5'4", 100 - 115 lbs .................. ha ha ha ha

I want a short blonde in my coveralls when there delivered. Can you do that Joey?!?!?!

Oh man, joey - you're taking these kind of orders too?? I LOVE Forabodiesonly.com!

If I could, I would love to keep the inventory.... :) Of course, I wouldnt be online much.

if you had thease in dickies jackets i would buy one , but thats cauz i like to have car jackets i can work on my car in . like thease...........
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dickies-Eisen...ihZ008QQcategoryZ1059QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I'll see what I can do...

i second that...not too in to the shiny look, but if you guys get something of the work type material i think that will be a hit on...atleast with me it will lol...just make sure its not only xl and 2xl for sizes...let us know when the new t-shirts arrive as i am definatly interested in those as well

Ad me to Pittmans list as well. And Rumble, be carefull what you ask for. You might find an inflatable blonde with FABO stamped on her forhead in your mailbox :-D

I would like to say I am digging mine :cheers:I had to get it out and start the car
up for my wife this morning, It sure is comfy and worm :-D
Thanks for offering this great quilted lined jacket to us Joeychgo :cheers:

mud man mike 012.jpg

mud man mike 013.jpg

Attachments

• mud man mike 011.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 272
Damn, I knew I left something of a loop hole in that description.

Yeah, I'm not buying a 2XL, or even a large for that matter. I am a medium through and through, and you wont see my $$ until you get some mediums......

My favorite T shirt to wear with it.
I think ramcharger has one too :toothy10:

mud man mike.jpg

Oh my God you guys are funny!!!!

Add me to the list of those who need something smaller. A jacket that hangs to my knees isn't exactly practical.

Oh my God you guys are funny!!!!

Add me to the list of those who need something smaller. A jacket that hangs to my knees isn't exactly practical.

I have a large Leanna and I am a short 5'7" beer belly at 175lbs and it hits he about mid zipper :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

-
Back