FABO Meet-N-Greet 2015 Mopars in the Park Farmington Minnesota....Be There!!!

-
12 more days and I will be Minnesota bound :color:

I'll be there Sunday for sure, possibly Saturday if I can get off work. I usually hit the 200 class, but technically with the mods I shouldn't be there. We'll have to see what they allow.

I'll be there Sunday for sure, possibly Saturday if I can get off work. I usually hit the 200 class, but technically with the mods I shouldn't be there. We'll have to see what they allow.
I hope to see you and everyone that is attending :glasses7: This will be a first for me to fly some where so far away :color:

My Dad and I will be there both days, our Demon will not be though, sadly ran out of steam here on it I think..

Yikes.....it's 32° this morning I hope it warms up by the show LOL

Show is almost here! :cheers:

I've got to pull my intake and replace the damn gaskets again, but my car will be ready! Hope its not cold or raining!

Yikes it's 35° this morning I hope it warms up by the show LOL

Show is almost here! :cheers:
It sure is :cheers: in one week I will be high in the sky heading your way bud :color:

I've got to pull my intake and replace the damn gaskets again, but my car will be ready! Hope its not cold or raining!

This cool snap will run all the clouds and weather system out for next week :color:
I predict 77 and sunny by 1 pm each day :color:

Hmmm. Lets see. cars guys and beer. Better bring hip waders.
You know the old saying. "The older I get, the faster I went".

Ted

:D I better see if my son still have my waders then :D

I've got to install a set of Doug's headers and swap my 727 back in. Going to be down to the wire. Headers should be at my house when I get home. Babysitter is set to arrive at 6am on Saturday. I'm having my parents drive up separate so when my dad gets tired we don't have to leave early.

I've got to install a set of Doug's headers and swap my 727 back in. Going to be down to the wire. Headers should be at my house when I get home. Babysitter is set to arrive at 6am on Saturday. I'm having my parents drive up separate so when my dad gets tired we don't have to leave early.

I was bolting my Dougs Headers and exhaust on the night before the show last year. Still had some bloody knuckles to show for it at the meet & greet!
This year will be down to the wire for me again but i will make it!

Attachments

• IMG_20150518_163629998[1].jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 183
It sure is :cheers: in one week I will be high in the sky heading your way bud :color:

This cool snap will run all the clouds and weather system out for next week :color:
I predict 77 and sunny by 1 pm each day :color:

I hope your right!!!

Hope the install goes well for you!

I was bolting my Dougs Headers and exhaust on the night before the show last year. Still had some bloody knuckles to show for it at the meet & greet!
This year will be down to the wire for me again but i will make it!

I remember those knuckles.. At least it rubbed and burnt the hair off of them! :D The car is going to look killer when your done with it!

Good luck you guys and hope you all get yor cars done :glasses7:

You just make sure you have your video recorder ready for the time you let this old gear head in you monster 66 :burnout::burnout::burnout:

Being that I am in the middle of an engine swap on the Cordoba, that is out. Can't decide whether to take my 73 Dart Sport 318 or 83 W-150 slant with my home brewed draw through turbo set up... Leaning towards the truck just to hear people's reactions, but the Dart drives so nice now! Blargh

Being that I am in the middle of an engine swap on the Cordoba, that is out. Can't decide whether to take my 73 Dart Sport 318 or 83 W-150 slant with my home brewed draw through turbo set up... Leaning towards the truck just to hear people's reactions, but the Dart drives so nice now! Blargh

Oh man, I would like to see the truck. Yet, see the dart as well. Flip a coin!

I seen your truck at the Willmar show Sunday! I was there but not with a car in the show, you talked to my dad who is a member here ( FISHYPETE) and he had the 1959 Dodge Sweptside truck in the show. He said he talked to "the guy with the turbo slanty truck" and said you were a nice guy:glasses7:p

-
Back