FABO Meet-N-Greet Mopars in the Park, Farmington MN June 1-2 2013!!! Be There.......

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Time is here again......29th annual Mopar's in the Park show here in Farmington MN...largest ALL Mopar show in the Midwest :glasses7:

That also means that there will be a FABO meet-n-greet again this year :cheers:

Last year was the first one I planned, last year went great so this year will be pretty much the same. Lets plan on meeting at 1:00 PM Sat and Sunday in the A-Body class, probably by my Valiant in the 200 class again, I will have a tent with my FABO banner proudly displayed again. Hope to see many old faces and many more new ones too. Last year there were over 25 members that stopped by, and remember to sign the banner!!! Hope to see ya there :D

Attachments

• DSC05994.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 675

Attachments

• DSC05995.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 636
  • DSC06003.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 654
  • DSC05999.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 627
looks like a really good show ....i see a few second generation barracudas and a few sport roofs

Keith I saw your Valiant in their slide show about three or four times.
The coolest one, you must have been just driving in and they snapped a shot of the front clip of your car.

Keith I saw your Valiant in their slide show about three or four times.
The coolest one, you must have been just driving in and they snapped a shot of the front clip of your car.

Cool, I don't remember that one I will have to check I out, thanks!

Tom, will you make it down again for the show? Hope to see you there :glasses7:

is that a 71 ? or a 70 with a sharktooth grile.....hmmm those girls need to move out of the way :sleepy1:

Mailing in my registration form tomorrow! Can't wait, it's always a great show!

Well Keith. I lost my registration somewhere! LOL! Yes I can sill do that! But
I'm going to do my best to get there! I need stuff like that now. Going to go
to there website and get another form.
Count me in!

Well Keith. I lost my registration somewhere! LOL! Yes I can sill do that! But
I'm going to do my best to get there! I need stuff like that now. Going to go
to there website and get another form.
Count me in!

I hope you make it Brian! I have some stuff for you that I want to give you. I've been real busy, and now I wrecked my knee and wearing a big brace on it. I can't get around to good right now, but I'm sure I'll be better by June. Hope to see you there!

Entered in the Special Interest class

This is what Pete is driving to the show this year, not sure if the boat is coming with or not :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC06118.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 571
  • DSC06113.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 591
Sweet!

Hey Toolmanmike and 2darts, will you guys be there again this year?

Planning on it here. A bunch of us want to bring some cars up. I would like to polish the bumpers on the Dart and cruise up. Great of you to host a meet and greet. Last year was a lot of fun. tmm

Planning on it here. A bunch of us want to bring some cars up. I would like to polish the bumpers on the Dart and cruise up. Great of you to host a meet and greet. Last year was a lot of fun. tmm

Cool, can't wait to see ya again!

How about Rick from Laysons? It was nice to meet you last year as well! Rick, maybe we can get that group photo you wanted this year, last year it was hard to round all of us up lol

Sounds like I'll be there......at least a plane ticket has been bought and paid for.

I don't know how much time I'll have to walk around and see anything....if it's anything like last year, probably not very much. I don't think I'm even going to bring my camera this time, because I really didn't get a chance to take any good pics at all last year.

But it was good to meet you and FishyPete and at least get to shoot the bull for a couple of minutes!!!

Rick

-
Back