FABO Member Map

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
A few days ago I created a Frappr map for FABO members. You may have seen a previous post from me on one of the Regional threads, but I'm posting it here again in the General Discussion to get more views and participation.

This could be an extremely valuable resource for get-togethers, parts purchases, help working on your car or finding A Body motorheads in your area.

Please feel free to add yourself! In the upper right corner of the map, click on the "Add yourself to this map" icon to get started. It's fast, free and very easy.

http://platial.com/mapv/FABO+members/810295#

The "+" and "-" keys allow you to zoom in or out so you can easily find your country of origin. Rolling your cursor over the existing icons brings up the basic entry for that member; clicking on it opens a separate window which shows all the info that individual member shared with the community. You can leave a personal comment too.

I've heard from a couple people that it's slow to load. It's also pretty obvious that our members from the Great White North are trying to take over the map LOL! I want to open that page and see nothing but icons ... I know we can do it too -- there's enough of us. Thanks to all who have and will participate! :-D

Hang in there Tom ... maybe the "refresh" key will work? It's slow sometimes and is probably getting a lot of attention right about now so that doesn't help. Thanks for trying!

Appreciate you guys taking part. :-D

I had to open and close the map page the second time it opened
Know it said to reopen it to see my location in a few minutes
I should be in Leanna :-D

I will give up for now. It remembered my photo but put me in Canada. I will see if I can edit or delete. Mike

I'm in also. Page froze a few times, but you just have to wait it out!!

I'm in with no photo. I left a message at my Waterloo, Ontario address that I live in Waterloo, Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back