FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Was looking for an honest solid good-standing member with a good eye for Mopars in Oregon that could possibly check out a car for me? Please email me if interested. Will pay for time and travel. Thanks. Suregrip391@adelphia.net

Do we have anyone here that transports across country? Southern Oregon to Buffalo NY for a running, driving car?....price? Thanks for the ad!

Im leaving to go pick up a truck for my Son in WV and take it to him in Columbus Oh then back home in Memphis Short bed pick so any parts, engine, or can haul your bumper pull trailer.
Contact Frank Brent 870-821-0807 Cell
Trip will start on the 9th or 10th of Nov and probally take a week.

Thought this would be a good place to post this question. Does anyone know of a transport service that will transport a car on a dolly or am I out of my mind?

Thanks.

Probably find someone that does it on the side. But to be honest, I wouldnt trust anyone else hauling my car on a dolly. 1 sharp corner taken too tight and your hood,front end, and 1/4 panel could be toast. Good luck regardless of how you decide to go!!

Probably find someone that does it on the side. But to be honest, I wouldnt trust anyone else hauling my car on a dolly. 1 sharp corner taken too tight and your hood,front end, and 1/4 panel could be toast. Good luck regardless of how you decide to go!!

Just called DAS out of curiosity. They said no.

Anywhere, Anytime, reasonable rates, even more so with multiples.
Have a 2-car open wedge and a '96 Ext. cab Ram, Diesel 5 speed.

Cars are insured on the trailer and I do run a logbook.

Currently working on a trip to L.I. NY.
Have 2 open spaces there, with 1 to pick up, then back to the St. Louis area.

Not afraid to "hopscotch" for other fares.

(402)-802-8868.

Mark.

Can anyone recommend a transport company? In my research I have not read great things about DAS so far. Not necessarily looking for the cheapest, but the most reliable and easy to deal with. May be looking to get running and driving car cross country. Thanks.

gary
i have a 18ft open dove tail trailior id i sometimes have a open trailer from king nc to macon Ga.

:toothy10:Have a '62 plymouth fury that needs hauled from Sacramento, Calif, to NE Ohio. Very nice car, minus motor and trans. Does have brakes , Let me know:-D:-D

:toothy10:Have a '62 plymouth fury that needs hauled from Sacramento, Calif, to NE Ohio. Very nice car, minus motor and trans. Does have brakes , Let me know:-D:-D

Hey just wanted to update. Thanks to several fabo menbers and they're friends, my car is on the way home to Ohio. THanks FABO :-D

There is a gent who has a two car trailer and will hopefully be moving my sheetmetal for me (out of MO). He has room for one car coming out from MO, KS, OK or IA towards CA (anywhere close to the SF and Sacramento areas) and one space back towards MO, KS, OK or IA. This should be taking place in the next 2-3 weeks or so. If anyone is interested in a '68 Barracuda fastback and/or '69 Dart 2-dr project cars (think package deal) for the trip back, I'd be willing to discuss. ;)

Rolling duster. It will cost me $360 to go get it round trip. Anyone coming this way empty sing out. PM me or call 417-293-0116 cell days.

We'll be running up empty and will haul something north if you need it hauled. We can haul 1 car or parts.

Thanks FABO

Hello; Anyone coming back this was from that area with an empty trailer? need to haul 68 valiant. I can sure help on fuel. St Louis would be fine.

Ok then,
Let me jump on this bandwagon.
If anyone is travelling through Georgia on I-75 and needs help please give me a call. I can help from mile marker 200 (by Jackson) to mile marker 100 (by Cordele) I also have a friend at mile marker 82 (Ashburn) That might also help to the south. If a breakdown call me 24/7 on my cell phone 478-335-9754.

If you need someone to eyeball a car you are thinking about buying please call between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM any day. I do not ask for any compensation for emergencies (but won't turn it down!) and would like gas money for inspections.

All I have for transporting parts is a 4 X 8 Open Stakeside Trailer, I think the going rate is
$1.00/mile unloaded
$1.25 loaded
Total Mileage/trip x rate = price

I Accept, Paypal, and Cash for entire trip on pickup/delivery.
I would need 50% in advance for any trip over 200 miles one way please.

Later,
Bruce F. Budbill, Jr.
I-75 Exit 136
Ft. Valley, GA 31030
478-335-9754
bruce@7071dartgt.net

Albuquerque, NM at the moment.
Picking up a fare going to KS, then replacing it with another to pair up with the Chevy 1/2 ton going to PA.
No "Christmas" for me!
Might stop home to unload some 19.5 1-ton dually wheels..

Mark.

I used to deliver cars for a local leasing company in Columbus, Oh who leased mainly to doctors in Michigan and Florida. Also for other dealers in the area. I actually worked for a contractor and not the dealer themselves. So you might try calling a local new car dealer and see if they use this type of service and contact the delivery people. You'd be amazed at how many dealers need cars shuffled around the country. I once went from Columbus to Beaumont, Tx just to change the color of a car. Most of the time the cars are trailered and sometimes just driven to where they need to go. Might be worth a shot if you need a car picked up and then brought back to your local area. Might be the best option to try especially if the car is within your state already. Not sure what the contractor charged but I got paid by the trip based on the number of driving hours round trip.

Albuquerque, NM at the moment.
Picking up a fare going to KS, then replacing it with another to pair up with the Chevy 1/2 ton going to PA.
No "Christmas" for me!
Might stop home to unload some 19.5 1-ton dually wheels..

Mark.

Where are ya headed in PA?? Stop by for a glass of Christmas cheer....

Dave

I make an annual run from South of Tulsa, OK to Lexington, KY during the 4th of July week. I usualy go through Ft. Smith, Ark, Memphis, Bowling Green, but can go Joplin, St. Louis, Louisville, etc. Would be willing to go slightly out of my way to accomodate FABO members with parts (no $ exchange). PM me if I can help.

I'm looking for a way to transport a bare smallblock from Oberlin, Ohio to me in southeast South Dakota. I could meet somebody somewhere on I 29, I 90, or whatever might work. Maybe even a dip down to I 80. Any suggestions?

I need work. I have a 21 foot trailer and a 9 foot flatbed. I can and will haul anything anywhere as long as it's legal and it fits. I live in northern Ky. PM me for a quote. Trust me my rates are cheap. I will be able to haul 2 cars at a time in a week or so.

Anybody heading from Charlotte, NC to Los Angeles, Las Vegas or Phoenix.

May need some help with a rear axle.

Hi just looking for someone to maybe throw a set of wheels and tires in their truck that is headed to or through the Spokane Washington area. I am located right in the middle of LA and San Diego so I would be willing to meet up. Trying to save a little money I stead of going through a shipping company.

Thanks
Jeff
775-772-4926
Jeff_yarbrough@hotmail.com

Well I bought a car and thought shipping it would be a little less of a hassle than it's proving to be. I've been told by 4 different people at least they could help me out and they've all backed out for various reasons. If anyone can pick this up this week and get it to me I would be very grateful. I've been calling people for 4 weeks just to be let down everytime

The car is a 1969 Dart (no motor, is in rims and tires, has steering). It has to go from Joplin, MO to Canastota,NY (13032) its about 1200 miles i think.

If you can do this please send me a PM with price quote and I'll let you know if it's something I can swing.

Thanks in advance.

-
Back