FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Sparks Nevada to Minot ND, car runs on a gas can under hood.

This Transportation network doesn't get used that much at all, but is anyone going through Oklahoma and coming to Florida that could bring a pair of leaf springs to me?
Also, is anyone going through Nashville Tennessee that could bring me a door for my car?

20 Ft. open trailer - ratchet straps for tie downs. - Will travel 100 miles +- , in N.E. Pa. & Southern Tier of N.Y. -- April to End of October, only. rpm@epix.net

Last edited:
This Transportation network doesn't get used that much at all, but is anyone going through Oklahoma and coming to Florida that could bring a pair of leaf springs to me?
Also, is anyone going through Nashville Tennessee that could bring me a door for my car?

Sent a pm but you better hurry before I go by Nashville

Need a non-running 1960 Sunbeam Alpine transported from Pittsburgh, PA to the NYC area. PM for details and with your rate/availability.

We are headed out to Virginia from Madison, WI January 7th. Have 28' enclosed trailer with winch if there is anything along the I-80 route needed.
PM me here for details!

I'm going to be leaving from either Central KY or Central OH on 18 FEB headed to Central MD. I have a 20' open tag along trailer. PM if interested.

Does anyone travel from SC area through cincy/ Ohio area on a regular basis? Looking to buy a racing Kart chassis in SC area. Will fit in a van or pick up bed.
Thanks, PM me

Possibly may be in need of someone to transport a 50's pickup from Lockport IL to Syracuse Indiana around 150 miles one way

I'm leaving from Central KY on Saturday night, 18 FEB., headed towards MD. I'm willing to go a couple of miles out of my way on either end...as long as it's not for practice :)

Planning a trip from Seattle, WA to Denver, CO in March/April, anybody need something going that way?

2nd or 3rd week in march 2017 leaving Avondale AZ for Hartford CT. will have room for parts in pickup bed, optional trailer for transport if needed. PM asap.

Need a running/driving car hauled from Cambridge, PA to Denver, CO. PM with a quote please.

Tentative trip from Tampa FL to Green Bay WI along 75, 24, 65 and 94. Will have pickup and enclosed trailer. Dates for trip not yet set but within the next few mos so no ASAP items

Also could bring something southbound if it would fit in the back of a truck as the trailer will have a car in it

Last edited:
I have a pickup truck/open trailer combo. Located in Denver, willing to help out with vehicle delivery and bigger parts... not too far from home, but if you pay I'll play :).

Got a parts car in Portland, OR need to get much closer to Regina, SK (North Dakota be fine). No engine or trans. Flexible schedule.

Hey all looking for a fender to come from NJ up to NY. I can pay gas $$
Its about a 4 hr drive I believe.
Pm me or reply here
Thanks
Steve

Anyone around Wausau, Wisconsin heading south? That can haul an electric kart stand?
Towards Cincinnati?

Anyone near Murfreesboro Tennessee with a trailer for an abody? My buddy apparently left me high and dry this last Saturday and got busted for No d.l. Can't get his trailer out because they took it and his truck. Can anyone help me move two cars? I have a truck. Just need a trailer.

-
Back