FABO Transportation Network Available

-
I am located in S.E. Sask. and have an 18 foot super low dove tail open trailer with winch. If any FABO members need help with a car or parts to or from this area, PM me and I'll try to help out.

Hey guys . . . . anyone out there ship NJ to Mich? About 650 miles. I'm looking at a Dakota out in NJ to be my everyday driver. Not a done deal yet, but maybe . . . Rog

i'll go anywhere in the country for the rite price this what i do for a living i own an 11 car setup but with classic i'll take 8 to 9 depending what they are.. by the way my truck is an open rack car hauler, call anytime 208-818-6645 ask for jarrod

Just wondering if any members here could possibly give me a quote for transporting a car from Garnerville, Nevada to Upstate New York, (Albany). The car is complete however it is not currently running. Looking for a reasonable quote, if possible. Please PM or e-mail me with figures.

Thanks!

Currently in CALIFORNIA!
Been moving cars intrastate here for the last few days, plus visiting yards out here for sheetmetal and other stuff.
Found a '69 440 in a 300 that I may go back for this next week.
Looks like I may be here for a while. :)

Contact me if I can help on parts, transport, or both.

My number is 402-802-8868.

Mark.

Currently in CALIFORNIA!
Been moving cars intrastate here for the last few days, plus visiting yards out here for sheetmetal and other stuff.

Mark.

Should I call you to get you to send me the $200 you owe me?

Currently in CALIFORNIA!

Mark.

I've waited 2 months to get my money back, getting a little tired waiting.

I'm in northwest Indiana. I've got a truck and hitch but no trailer. I can help rescue breakdowns, move parts, or move a car (if you rent the uhaul trailer). I'm willing to help out between roughly Grand rapids, Indy, and the Chicago burbs. My work schedule keeps me busy, but send a PM and if I'm not busy I'll do what I can.

All I really need is gas money plus a couple bucks and a case of sam adams. :)

I need a couple of fenders moved from SE Missouri to CA. The drop off spots in CA could range from Sacramento to the SoCal area. TIA

I might be needing 2 pick up cabs from the late 30's brought from Iowa to NY, trying to see how much it would cost if someone else is already coming this way. Please let me know ASAP

Very Solid Car
Roller Car
No Motor Or Trans
Big Rear 3.91 V8 K-member
Lg Bolt All 4
New Seats And Perfect Dash Nice Door Panels

$3750
904-237-1770
Car In N/e Fla

Have Both Small And Big Block Motors And Trans
Avalible

69 VALIANT 009.jpg

69 VALIANT 012.jpg

Very Solid Car
Roller Car
No Motor Or Trans
Big Rear 3.91 V8 K-member
Lg Bolt All 4
New Seats And Perfect Dash Nice Door Panels

$3750
904-237-1770
Car In N/e Fla

Have Both Small And Big Block Motors And Trans
Avalible

You may want to ask one of the mods to move this directly into the "Cars For Sale" section instead of the "Transportation" section (within the "Cars For Sale" section).

Leaving Baltimore, Md on Thursday, April 9th. Going to Jacksonville FL. arriving Friday the 10th. Have empty car trailer and would be willing to deliver to any exit or close by along the I-95 corridor for $400.00

Brad 410-458-0973

Going to Toledo @ mid-week, shagging a dolly up to pick up a '92 Cummins truck for the new owner.
Will be going up empty w/a Dakota and dollying the Dakota back behind the '92.

Will have room for about anything, engines, transmission, trim, etc. and can haul parts both ways.

Can vary route some to make drop offs, too.

Look in my ads For Sale, I can deliver for almost nothing if it's within reasonable distance on my route.

Mark.

I have a 1974 2 door hard top valiant Brougham. The buyer is in Ohio and I am in North San Diego California... He is paying shipping... Just trying to get some quotes to give him. Please PM me... or email at valiant4sale@yahoo.com

Looking at heading towards the Sacramento California area beginning on Thursday the 7th to drop of a shortblock, then down to the San Bernardino area to look at (Buy?) a Dodge pick-up.
I'm towing an empty (could be full, if need be) car dolly, just in case the purchase on the truck happens.
Have room for basically anything that will fit in the bed of a mid-size pick-up, engines, tranny, rear end, etc., or a complete car for the trip out.
Will also have room on the trip back from San Bernardino, so if you need anything moved, just PM or E-mail me at Nixon340@yahoo.com

Mark.

im going to the louisville area to trade my car for a bike will have plenty of room to bring a car back to missouri for someone on the 11th or 12th. going threw st louis and halfway to kansas city on i 70 in mo where i get off.

also my buddie owns a car transport company and he runs regualry from jefferson city mo to florda and back he is very reasonable because your not going threw a broker. pm me and i can give you his number he is licensed and insured and all that.

I am just trying to get a transmission and bellhousing and linkages from the eastern Washington area(Spokane specifically) to the Southern California Area. I am located In Oceanside CA but I am willing to drive to the LA or San Diego area or even to Vegas to meet up with you so that I can save myself the few hundred dollars in shipping it this far. I would appreciate the help if anyone is coming this way anytime soon from that way.

Thanks

Jeff

Possible upcoming trip destinations:
Denver, CO.
Versailles, KY
Northern Indiana
Chicago, IL

Trying to get a trip to line up for later on this month (June), will advise of any other possible destinations, also looking for other destinations.

Mark.

I have a single car trailer. Willing to haul car or pick-up truck.....90 cent per mile...I live in Richland GA. Please P/M.

Thanks, Bubba

jeep cherokee needed to get hauled from fallon, nv 89406 to suwanee, ga 30024. please send me a quote if interested.

just throwing this out here i am looking for a hauler to get a car up from benton ky to rockville va with in the next 6 to 10 days...anybody makeing a run up this way?

-
Back