FABO Welcome Wagon

-

Gearhead9000

Reaction score
Hello, hello, from the mountains of western North Carolina! I'm a 73 year old man who has had a Mopar all my life. My daily driver is a '99 Dakota, 4x4, 5 speed, with a built, fuel-injected 360, 4.10 gears with 33" tires. I just bought a '66 Dart GT, 6 cylinder with auto trans. I'm going with a carbed 360 and NV3500 5 speed. It'll be a long build but fun to drive after I'm finished. I've had a lot of these A bodies when I was in H.S. and afterwards, maybe 6 or 8 '64-'65 Darts and 'Cudas. I wish I still had some of those cars today! lol So, I just wanted to say "Hey" to everyone.

Rear.jpg

Side.jpg

Dash.jpg

Hello, hello, from the mountains of western North Carolina! I'm a 73 year old man who has had a Mopar all my life. My daily driver is a '99 Dakota, 4x4, 5 speed, with a built, fuel-injected 360, 4.10 gears with 33" tires. I just bought a '66 Dart GT, 6 cylinder with auto trans. I'm going with a carbed 360 and NV3500 5 speed. It'll be a long build but fun to drive after I'm finished. I've had a lot of these A bodies when I was in H.S. and afterwards, maybe 6 or 8 '64-'65 Darts and 'Cudas. I wish I still had some of those cars today! lol So, I just wanted to say "Hey" to everyone.

View attachment 1715875764

View attachment 1715875765

View attachment 1715875766
Welcome to FABO. Another 66 Dart. Nice! We have a lot of them cruising around here.

Welcome to FABO, from the Land of Lincoln. Nice looking 66 you have.

Welcome to FABO, good looking project you have there, seems solid.
There's lots of good knowledgeable people on here, don't be afraid to ask questions!
How about some pics of the truck?

Welcome from Michigan! Looks like a solid starting point. And, second on pictures of the Dakota!!

-
Back