Fabricated valve cover question.

-

dgibby

Reaction score
Anyone running these with an airgap intake?
Wondering if you have to grind the edges of them to get them to fit?
Looking at this style

7C39EF8C-C054-488B-BB58-353F9C1C4810.jpeg

I have similar covers but with the super victor and then needed to be clearance a little. Can see it in the picture if you make it bigger.

20181206_132221.jpg

Gear drive, coil on plug, roller cam... what kind of eye candy is hiding within? I am already beyond impressed!

Just.... Bwahahaha!!! That’s like saying an SR-71 is just another airplane!
Yep I agree, I just throw twin turbos together all the time! Some of these guys are really talented on the turbo thing. My complete and total lack of knowledge on turbos makes me spooked to try. A lot of these guys grew up with turbos and tuning with a laptop. They would howl if they saw me toss my old tackle box on the fender filled with Holley jets and my handy dandy jet tool. They would shake their head and mutter WTF!

Just.... Bwahahaha!!! That’s like saying an SR-71 is just another airplane!

That's true lol. Hey it's fun to play with jets and squirters sizes, to help tune, some carbs are getting close to as good as fuel injection but that's a fully dialed in carb. But yeah, I cant tune it fully, minor changes yes on my build but will have someone put some good tune for pump and race gas, can always tweak later.

I have them with these moroso gaskets.
Their just thick enough not to have to grind valve covers...also no leaks at all.
20180804_154425.jpg
Screenshot_20190318-184444.png

-
Back