Facebook names

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was just on facebook for a few minutes. There are always people that come as being facebook's idea of "people I may know". I had a look at them tonight and started laughing. There is this guy on there with the computer name of, "Putin McKhockener". The next thing I started laughing about is, what have I posted that would make facebook think I would know somebody with that computer name?

LMAO

Jack

Dick Fitzall is the one we use when us clowns go out to eat and have to leave a name at the desk. It's fun when they yell it out or blast it over the loud speaker.

Jack Mehoff is another one that comes to mind. (no pun intended)

Serious as a heart attack, there was a gal in town who's name was Fonda Dix. I had a customer at the dealership I worked at. A pretty black gal. Her name was Wanda White. Her middle initial was "B". I **** you not!

My old (RIP) engineer friend when young was a Maritime radio officer for Scripps Oceanography. Worked with a guy named "Rusty Key." One time Rusty was in a hotel awaiting an important part to do repairs on the ship. Whoever called the hotel COULD NOT get them to page "Rusty Key." They finally called and got them to page "crew of the Washington" or whatever ship was there

If I was on Facebook I'd call myself
Guy Ureah

-
Back