-
Status
Not open for further replies.

amzchad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My 72 318, 8 3/4, 3:23 sure grip, AC, power steering, power four piston disc brakes, Great interior, 4bbl carter, 53,000 original miles, i believe im the second ower, front and rear sway bar Most of this car is completly original.

Down side it has some rust on the quarters and the rocker panel on the drivers side

I would be interested in a Barracuda fastback, challenger, charger, road runner

Let me know what you have to offer i may just be interested if i can get what i want i will sell

DSCN1329.jpg

DSCN1330.jpg

DSCN1331.jpg

Why don't you say where the car is located? Where in California? That would help a lot on your sale. How about a price?
Car looks good by the way.
Good luck with the sale/trade.

after you sell this and get another what are you going to do then? sell it too? seriously... you need to settle down and stick with one car. changeing all of the time will get you down in the dumps and deeper in the hole. sorry to come across so harsh but this is a nice car you have now. very good to work with as a starting point. good luck with the sale or which ever way you go.....

I really wouldn't sell that. Any challenger, charger, or road runner you find for = value will be an un-drivable hunk of crap.

A simple swap to rallies and white letter tires would wake that puppy up and you would have a fine driver.

You don't need 20" wheels to have a cool ride.

Dude, why are you selling it allready? Just wondering.

x2? Isn't this the one you were working towards getting? Are you trying to get something you really want? That's the only reason I could see for not keeping this one. It looks like a really nice foundation to build off of.

I gotta agree with almost all of the other reply posts here. I really think you'll be both money and time ahead to build on the great foundation vehicle you already have.
I checked your profile to see where in California you're located and saw your original plans for your Dart.
Here's a suggestion, get a blank sheet of paper and divide it into 2 columns. On one column list each of the items you want to change on your Dart and the approximate cost (360, wheels, stripe, etc.). In the other column start off with what you think you can get for your Dart as-is, how much more you're going to have to add to it to get an A-body fastback Barracuda, or B-body project, and then list each of the items you'll probably have to buy/fix/upgrade on whatever project car you buy. Be realistic here.
Total up both columns and compare.
I'm extremely confident you'll find fixing up your existing A-body Dart is going to be easier, quicker, and more cost-effective (marketing talk for 'cheaper') than starting with another vehicle. Check it out and see.

Ok... I was just reading over your past threads. I see you are a young guy with big car plans so this is what I have to offer.....

The #1 thing you need in any build is a reliable driver as a second car.

You have that in your swinger.

So again I will say... Don't sell it. Make some easy, low cost changes (wheels, tires), adjust the ride height, aggressive mufflers for a better sound..... Simple afternoon things..... Remember the point here being... Low cost, easy enhancements to your driver (Your driver is NOT your project car).

Now.... While everything as far as a driver is in good shape... Form a plan, and the first part of this plan is picking the car you really want.

Now start saving your money and looking for that project car.

Wow lots of replies. I have been buying and selling cars to get what I really want. Paid 600 for the dart sport. Sold for $2000. I paid that for this car. I haven't maid my mind up yet but I still am looking to get the car I really want to dump money into. I beileve this car is worth way more than I paid. I was just seeing my options here. As long as I have this car I am gonna do what I can to make it worth more. I'm gonna b getting a carb soon also. I'm not stopping what I am doing. Just seeing my options

Lots of people are looking for an unmolested car like that. The ones that have been "dicked" with are easy to find....

What I'm trying to say is.... It's one thing to build a car the way you want it.... It's another thing to mess with a good car you really don't want in hopes others will like what you have done....

If you really just want to sell it don't screw with it. Maybe get some rallies and BFG White letters......

The reason I say rallies and white letters is because they are a factory wheel with a classic look that almost everyone will be OK with...

When messing with a car to sell remember... Only make changes that will appeal to the widest variety of potential buyers.

What you may like I may not and I will just walk away because I don't want to pay for your taste in mods.

With a blank canvas like you have there, I'm not getting charged extra for things I don't want.

everything i do i want to be able to turn back im putting a holley and a open air cleaner assembly but keeping whats on there stuff like that i think i may go with some rallies i just need the money

Well seriously.... If you don't want the car and are short on cash don't do anything but clean it and shove a for sale sign in it.

You have a good car.

If you trade that one off for a project you will still be low on cash and trying to build your driver.

Just save for a second car.....

I know my logic is going in one ear and out the other but in about 10-15 years you will look back and say to yourself.... That guy was right.

depends on what i can get just gonna see if i get any offers you never know

these cars don't build themselves overnight. it takes time ,sweat, alot of cash, and patience. you have 2 of these now all you need to do is get the cash and learn to be patient. don't worry about the car so much. it will come along. bury yourself in work for awhile. it is nearing the end of summer now and you will have the fall, and winter to get some new progress made. nothing about these cars are "turn key". remember if it were easy everybody would be building mopars.

i know its not easy i just wanna keep the car as it is cause i wanna customize a car just not one as nice and orginal as this

The car has a lot more practical value than monetary value. You're better off holding onto it and using it as it is, it's a great car! Keep it and start saving for that project car....look at the 'big picture.' Patience.

i have a 99 s10 blazer 2 door zr2 with the 5 speed and a 3" body lift i would trade in a heartbeat lol. or a 75 dodge powerwagon 360 auto pretty clean truck with minor body damage and will get some straightened out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back