Fall Fling Canceled

-

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got the word last night, looks like the politicians killed it. Just my take. If you were registered you should of received an email.

Welcome to my Personal Hell on the East Coast ...screwed up year !!!

Gov 1.jpg

We have a liberal governor here thanks to Denver and Boulder. The rest of the state is pretty red. He is also the first openly Gay one too. Another first for Colorado, yea . But we've been able to function for the most part. Been to a couple shows over in Denver and a few here this summer.

At the direction of local officials, “Fall Fling 25th Anniversary,” has been canceled until a time when it can be assured that an event of this prestige can be hosted in a safe and successful manor. The event, previously scheduled for this Saturday, October 24th, was set to host a participant only Mopar Swap Meet and Drag Race on Irwindale Dragstrip. CPW and I.S.E.C ask for patience and understanding from all participants as we look toward the future for possible collaborations.

All pre-paid participants will receive full refunds for the Saturday, October 24th event. Refunds will begin to be processed as soon as possible.

I'm thankful to be in a RED state.

While I agree....

A club member flew out to Arkansas for a Ford event about 4-6 weeks ago and it was canceled.

I was surprised Arkansas did that

F me.....! I took the week off to go...and now Im really glad I read this post...

All this stupidness over a less than 1% mortality rate. What a bunch of total buttfuckery.

Fall Fling 2020!!!
DE704ACB-86B3-4027-A744-82CB9C114144.jpeg

Not everybody got the update. My buddy knew the two guys who drove these cars. We chit chatted for a while. I awarded them best 64 and 65 of the show. They refused to do burnouts just to make the trip worthwhile.

Fall Fling 2020!!!
View attachment 1715618567

Not everybody got the update. My buddy knew the two guys who drove these cars. We chit chatted for a while. I awarded them best 64 and 65 of the show. They refused to do burnouts just to make the trip worthwhile.

Damn.

We sent out 1400 emails, social media, all the Mopar sites... Irwindale site.

Pre paid entrants were refunded Wednesday morning.

Damn.

We sent out 1400 emails, social media, all the Mopar sites... Irwindale site.

Pre paid entrants were refunded Wednesday morning.
The people that I talked to had checked on Tuesday and did not check after that, including me. LOL Live and learn.

Those are reported CASES not DEATHS. The death trend has been steadily declining since July so the authorities no longer emphasize the number of deaths. They have switched to reporting cases since that number is an increasing number. The Wuhan virus is behaving like any other disease.

yeah but I'm sure someone will blame the Sturgis rally 2 months ago for today's spike...... retarded.

I've been to plenty of car shows on asphalt. I'm not a fan of it. The addition of drag racing at Irwindale was a plus though.

-
Back