Fall Fling XVI Show/Swap Sat. October 15, 2011 Roll Call

-
I'll be there looking for 74 2dt dart parts. They serve beer right???

NO. [-X

Open containers of alcohol is prohibited in the park.

BUT...

fully covered insulated beverages are not bothered by police and park ranger with when being held by people in good behavior

...Be descret and don't be stupid.

wholesale-assortment-large.jpg

Custom-Digitally-Printed-Full-Color-Zipper-Bottle-Koozie_6767452.jpg

I'll post a map later.

Does anyone have the FABO banner/flag?

Swapmeet starts at 7:00am. I would strongly advise getting here a little before that. A lot of deal happen in the line before they get in the show. If you are really hot for a car, I'd get there at 6:30am.

What flag?

As far as getting there, even though I'm usually in line real early (parts *****) I can get the line started. Look for a white 64 Dart vert with a red stripe down the side.

What flag?

As far as getting there, even though I'm usually in line real early (parts *****) I can get the line started. Look for a white 64 Dart vert with a red stripe down the side.

I thought Joey was talking about getting a banner or a flag for shows. I've seen a picture of a banner at a show lately.

I will be there. Looking for 68 dart parts.

Ian

What 68 parts?

ns1rm21 has some left over from his 68 Hemi Dart project. In his for sale pile I saw roof rail stainless, rear window trim, lower black 68 Dash pad (long one), new MP 440 dual plane...

Car's not ready yet; but will be there with the family all day. Let me know where you guys park so that I can meet you all. I will be leaving the Inland Empire around 5- 5:30 good luck and let's have some FUN!!!!!

I'll be along also. Hope to see some a-body members around this time. Maybe we could meet-up somewhere.

Anybody know if Hotchkis will be there? Looking for some parts for the dart and see if they have any show specials for local pickup.

I'll be along also. Hope to see some a-body members around this time. Maybe we could meet-up somewhere.

Anybody know if Hotchkis will be there? Looking for some parts for the dart and see if they have any show specials for local pickup.

I think Hotchkis may just bring the Challenger for display.

Call Hotchkis and see if you can arrange a pickup or if they are getting a swap spot.

Don't forget about the Friday cruise. We meet at Woodly Park (where the show is held) about 8:30AM Friday morning. If you don't have a ride I'm sure there's room.

I have the banner here in Indiana. Got a PM from 6pk2goDemon to possibly next day air it to her. Not enough time on this end to make that happen. I think she is working on trying to get one made.

If anyone needs the Banner in the future for a show or get-to-gather please
PM me a couple of weeks in advance and I can get it to you.

Tony

One more thing, are you folks having anything like a "spring fling" after the first
of the year. If so, give me a PM

Tony

One more thing, are you folks having anything like a "spring fling" after the first
of the year. If so, give me a PM

Tony

Spring Fling will be in late April. Don't have exact dates yet. It will be our 26th annual show. :cheers:

I'll be there in the swap meet area. Look for my big ugly green '75 D300 flat bed. Hopefully I'll remember to wear my FABO t-shirt that day! Since I have to leave at 4am to get there in time, I could have anything on, dressing at that hour!

-
Back