Farewell ABodyBomber

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Share your farewell ABodyBomber toast.

With a BIG shot of Fireball my toast was "To Timothy John Darby, may you NOT rest in peace, but show God and all them angels how to build them hot rods"

Share yours if you want.

More MoPar to you! May you find many a old rides to rod and race. Show’em how it’s done!

You are already missed.

RIP, and may you meet Burgiss Meridith which you used as your avitar who was also one of my favorite actors.

Share your farewell ABodyBomber toast.

With a BIG shot of Fireball my toast was "To Timothy John Darby, may you NOT rest in peace, but show God and all them angels how to build them hot rods"

Share yours if you want.
Funny you mention Fireball Rusty. I have a sip in front of me as we speak. Here's to you ABodyBomber!

I sure will miss him, He had some very informative post. I raise my glass to ABodyBomber.

Jeff

Think I'll watch American Graffiti, tonight. I know it was one of his favorites.

It was and is mine too...we would call or message each other whenever it was on TV...he even got me an American Graffitti metal sign for my shop wall...good times!! I’ll have to watch it sometime this week too, it’s been awhile.

Rest In Peace...Abodybomber.

“Hey, you know a guy around here with a piss yellow deuce coupe, supposed to be hot stuff?”.....Bob Falfa

Jeez, what the heck happened? Was he sick or in an accident? I liked that guy.
Edit:
I just saw the other thread....Passed away January 3rd? WTF ? That is terrible. I hope that he wasn't in pain or anything bad.

I never knew the man very well beyond his posts. But I will lift my glass in a silent toast to his life and the friends he made here.

He clearly touched a lot of lives in a positive way, and that is more than enough to cheer him...and mourn his far too soon passing.

Rest In Peace.

I never knew the man very well beyond his posts. But I will lift my glass in a silent toast to his life and the friends he made here.

He clearly touched a lot of lives in a positive way, and that is more than enough to cheer him...and mourn his far too soon passing.

Rest In Peace.

Nicely put. Thanks.

Think I'll watch American Graffiti, tonight. I know it was one of his favorites.
Im warmin up the tele as we speak. I did not know him, but I sure as hell can pay tribute to him.

farewell.....for now....

The survivors bear the weight of surviving....be well gentleman...and gentlewoman.

Tim got this sign for me.....I always think of him when I see it.

EB3F4EC0-A5F9-48CA-8C64-3F979D892957.jpeg

Sometimes you get "used" to the members here, and forget that they might "leave". As one of the older guys here this is certainly upsetting

Cup of coffee in the air to our friend on this day, what a great member, fun, full of life and helpful.
May he be with many of our friends at George Rays Drag strip in the heavens, we are blessed to have had him here to enjoy. RIP brother Tim.

-
Back