Farewell ABodyBomber

-
May the road always rise up to meet you,
May the sun shine upon your face,
And the wind be always at your back.

Godspeed.

I never knew the man very well beyond his posts. But I will lift my glass in a silent toast to his life and the friends he made here.

He clearly touched a lot of lives in a positive way, and that is more than enough to cheer him...and mourn his far too soon passing.

Rest In Peace.

I will second this, Well said Ddaddy

Farewell brother of the ABody Mopar metal, we will bombast the Fords and Chevys - our feet hard on the pedals, we toast all you did while here amongst us, another Mopar man gone to the Heavens - in God we trust. Cheers and GodSpeed

So sad to hear this I just saw this, we live so close to each other and have never met in person but spoke many times on here and phone. I tried many time to get him to come to our Mopar BBQs but he work's odd hours I think. He always wanted to get his car done first before coming over.

One day he came to the shop when I wasn't there and met my wife, I felt bad that he finally came by and I wasn't there. He was looking for a dip stick tube and I said come on by what's mine is yours.

So so sad

Damn. Gone too soon. I’m coming up on 45. Life really is short.

So sad to hear this I just saw this, we live so close to each other and have never met in person but spoke many times on here and phone. I tried many time to get him to come to our Mopar BBQs but he work's odd hours I think. He always wanted to get his car done first before coming over.

One day he came to the shop when I wasn't there and met my wife, I felt bad that he finally came by and I wasn't there. He was looking for a dip stick tube and I said come on by what's mine is yours.

So so sad

Yes, he worked many odd hours and would often call me at odd hours just to talk...hopefully his car will be taken care of and passed on to a new owner who will get it back on the road like he was trying so hard to do.

I never talked to him on the phone. I'm sure we've had comments back and forth over the years. I can't recall anything bad and I can't recall anything specific. But one thing I do know is I recognized him as a member out here, a longtime member that generally has good contributions. Oddly enough though I feel an extreme personal loss and also the group loss. My hopes are he's reunited with the people and pets he lost over the years.... PIP..(play in peace).. Jason.

Don't it always seem to go
that you don't know what you've got
til its gone.
Miss him already

Just Damn. Damn. Damn
RIP Tim. We had several biz transactions over the years and loved his posts. God bless. Thoughts & prayers.
“Death creates a heart that will never heal. Remembering memories
of friendship no one can ever steal.”

Thank you for starting this thread. I have been away, but now that I am back home, I will post a farewell to Tim. Abodybomber posted on my profile page when he found it by accident! He happened upon it because of my Scamp. We are fellow Scampers. He then sent me a couple birthday and Christmas wishes afterwards. A friend to a northern fellow he never knew or spoke to. But he obviously though about. I am sure he thought of many of us. We are very close to the same age. I have a tear in my eye while typing this. I enjoyed following along with "Too many mistakes". I too will dearly miss our dear friend, Abodybomber.

Cheers Tim, never stop breaking street machines.
You truly are a "Legendary Member".

IMG_0713[1].JPG

Yes, he worked many odd hours and would often call me at odd hours just to talk...hopefully his car will be taken care of and passed on to a new owner who will get it back on the road like he was trying so hard to do.

Maybe you could pass on to the family they could advertise here and a member might buy it and finish it in his memory. That would be nice, don't you think?

I haven't heard....What actually did happen to him?
It is always a curious thing to hear of someone under 75 that suddenly passes away and you know it wasn't due to an accident.

Thank you for starting this thread. I have been away, but now that I am back home, I will post a farewell to Tim. Abodybomber posted on my profile page when he found it by accident! He happened upon it because of my Scamp. We are fellow Scampers. He then sent me a couple birthday and Christmas wishes afterwards. A friend to a northern fellow he never knew or spoke to. But he obviously though about. I am sure he thought of many of us. We are very close to the same age. I have a tear in my eye while typing this. I enjoyed following along with "Too many mistakes". I too will dearly miss our dear friend, Abodybomber.

Cheers Tim, never stop breaking street machines.
You truly are a "Legendary Member".

View attachment 1715283532

Well said, sir. We need to dig his thread up and make sure it doesn't die.

It is always a curious thing to hear of someone under 75 that suddenly passes away and you know it wasn't due to an accident.

I don't think that's been disclosed yet. I believe Keith is trying to find out.

I think he told me once he hung with The Donut Derelicts at a donut shop in Arroyo Grande on Saturday mornings I think they gather. I'll make a trip up there and have a coffee and donut with him. Rest in Peace neighbor Tim.

I don't think that's been disclosed yet. I believe Keith is trying to find out.

I haven’t heard back from his sister yet, I’ll message her again....I want her to know about this site to see how many friends he had here and how much we miss him.

I know, it’s sad, I’m not sure I’ll be able to find out and if I do I might not post it publicly out of respect.....we’ll see.

I haven’t heard back from his sister yet, I’ll message her again....I want her to know about this site to see how many friends he had here and how much we miss him.

I am sure she'll be surprised at how many people held him in high regard....and still do. I always loved his passion for all things old school. Now lemmie go cry some more fore I have to go to work this mornin.

I know, it’s sad, I’m not sure I’ll be able to find out and if I do I might not post it publicly out of respect.....we’ll see.

That's right. There you go. Since we don't know, they might not want us to know. We gotta respect that. That's a point I hadn't thought of.

I am sure she'll be surprised at how many people held him in high regard....and still do. I always loved his passion for all things old school. Now lemmie go cry some more fore I have to go to work this mornin.

I know, it’s hard to read stuff he has posted, I have things in my shop that were gifts from him and they are hard to look at :(

I know, it’s hard to read stuff he has posted, I have things in my shop that were gifts from him and they are hard to look at :(

I tell you though Keith, let a little time go by and the hurt will subside. Then you'll look at that stuff and be glad you have it. It will give you a good feeling. Maybe not quite yet, but it will.

Tell you a story about him......I bought a nasty *** little small block hydraulic grind from him. Never got it. The USPS lost it. It was no big deal to me. I caint even remember what I paid him for it. I told him not to worry about it, cause like most of my projects, it might not ever get done. He would have no other way than to refund my money. That's just how he was. I'm not sure he ever filed a claim on it but he gave me my money back out of his own pocket and it wasn't even his fault.

-
Back