Farewell ABodyBomber

-
Thanks, I just hope that somehow he can see it and appreciate it wherever he is now. Otherwise, I hope it helps comfort those who knew him who remain here.

He left a lot of friends behind that wish he was still here with us.

Far too young to pass and so many lives he touched in a positive way. He will be missed, but with fond memories always from those who knew him.

Cheers to your graduation. You made it....now celebrate forever!

I like that idea. also, if no one mentioned it already we should have the moderators start a legacy tab where we can memorialize our past falling friends/threads/memories.
We do the same thing in the bike world. Loved and lost members of the club get a memory tab. I would rock one for Him on my car for sure.

I just heard about this a few days ago from Ramnth.. I don't know what to say. I chatted with him quite often. Great guy. RIP, Tim.

RIP Tim. I had a few interactions with you here and all were pleasant and informative. I didn't know you but I raise a shot of Jameson to you.

This one is really getting to me, probably because I'm about to turn 50 this week. Makes me want to build the car I want, when I want it. It's only money and debt.

Here's something that reminds me of his old avatar photo, I think... maybe?

ABodyBomber-Decal.jpg

My condolences go out to his family. Seen many posts Tim put on here even though I live on the other side of the world and haven't met anybody but being on here its like one big family and it is sad when some one moves on . Times like this just reminds us life is precious . Will call my sons tonight and tell them I love them will give the wife a big hug and tell her the same.

-
Back