Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I have a hard to find and really nice Fasten Seat Belt reminder light in a OEM chrome bezel, similar to the Brake Light Reminder I have in another For Sale thread. The chrome bezel is virtually pit free. The design leads me to believe it was used in 66 A and B Bodies but I cannot confirm that. It may have been used in other years and other models. This would be wired to the output of the timed delay relay which is used to make a light turn on and turn off after a specific time (like this light or an ignition switch light.. I do not have the bulb holder or any wiring including the timed delay relay. This bezel is mounted on the curved part under the dash. $30 shipped

BED2B40B-F3FA-4B78-8B01-CB8342FE0E4F.jpeg

E813038A-34E2-463D-B769-3CFBC1633D9E.jpeg

I believe these were used on 73-4 but not sure. I have one in my stash of parts.
The housing is the same as the reverse indicator used on B & E bodys 71-74...possibly earlier on the B's.
I think this seat belt one may have been used on the E body but not sure what else.

Thanks I forgot the housing is the same as the Reverse light. I figured since the housing was the same as the 66/67 brake light, it might belong in this years, but looks like it was probably used in the 70’s as well. I have a Fasten Seat Belt Light that was in the dash of a later E Body - maybe 73/74 vintage.

3D37DF1F-AA95-487A-9FA1-BC4C9F1BE8F0.png
Dartman........My ‘70 Challenger came from the factory with the seat belt reminder indicator lamp originally. However several years ago I removed it and misplaced it. I could most likely use this, so that I can put it back the way it was.Inended up putting the 4-speed reverse indicator lamp in its place. Just to fill up the empty spot.looks out of place in an automatic trans car. Thanks, Al

I have a tentative sale on this part. I will update the thread upon receipt of the payment.

Sorry Dartman, my computers been down, until I could get it looked at. I think it’s up and running, seems to be doing what it’s supposed to be doing. If you have a tentative buyer my lose. Sorry again for not getting with you. Thanks, Al

Hi Al - IIRC I have several of those lights - at least I remember that the housings are all the same. So it might be the brake, reverse or seat belt. I will check and get back with you.

Sorry Dartman, my computers been down, until I could get it looked at. I think it’s up and running, seems to be doing what it’s supposed to be doing. If you have a tentative buyer my lose. Sorry again for not getting with you. Thanks, Al

Hi Al - IIRC I have several of those lights - at least I remember that the housings are all the same. So it might be the brake, reverse or seat belt. I will check and get back with you.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back