Father/Daughter Youtube Channel

-

matthon

Reaction score
Our channel, CudaFry, is a father/daughter team.
We just try to have fun, make fun of each other, and work on old Mopars.

We have 4 times the view hours needed to earn from our YouTube videos but just over half the number of subscribers needed.

Here's the rub, YouTube is posting ads, have been since we hit 1k views a few months ago, and they take all the earnings.

If anyone wants to take a look and is interested in subscribing, we thank you in advance.
If not, we still thank you.

We are grateful for and surprised by all the views in such a short time, and will continue to record all our ridiculousness and post it.

Thank you for your time.

https://youtube.com/@cudafry1967

I don't know if you will get anything from this but it might help.

Yeah, YouTube isn't a gold mine, not going to make us rich.

For example, we got over 100k views in the last 28 days, but only 16k in public watch hours.
It's 'public watch hours' that matter, you need 4k, which is it's own calculation.

Yeah, YouTube isn't a gold mine, not going to make us rich.

For example, we got over 100k views in the last 28 days, but only 16k in public watch hours.
It's 'public watch hours' that matter, you need 4k, which is it's own calculation.
As a courtesy to the producer, I watch them to the end. (or let them run out in the back round)

Channels I like, I watch the ads.

Was at a friend's house watching something and an ad came on.
It went on for so long, more than 15 seconds, we were honestly confused, thought it was a different show all of a sudden.

Nope, just cable tv, with multiple commercials that last for minutes!
Unbearable.

It went on for so long, more than 15 seconds, we were honestly confused, thought it was a different show all of a sudden.

Unbearable.
I have 55 channels I keep tabs on. A few are inactive and a couple post daily. SOme of the whiskey you tubers are getting smart and they advertise on their own videos. I'm sure having those sponsors is more lucrative than waiting for a check from You Tube. Combine that with Patreon and selling your own products and it can be a $100,000 a year gig.

Unbearable.
Here's a lesser known whiskey chanel that only has 46 patreons but a income of $255/mo. A hundred may get you over $500/mo. Worth your time to produce vids. The whiskey tubers use it to buy better equipment and better bottles to review.

1674417062002.png

Watched a few. Had a couple of 5 second ads. No biggie. Gave a sub and some likes. That signet is clean! Surprising for a northeast car.
Love the wagon too. Where in NY are you?

Never heard of your channel before reading this thread. Subscribed!!

It's hard making videos because it's mega time consuming, (way more than I expected) so I can appreciate your effort.

How to fool YouTube into allowing me to have YouTube again. On 2nd thought some little baby would probably get triggered and get me kicked off again like last time but I'm willing to try again.
Anyone???

How to fool YouTube into allowing me to have YouTube again. On 2nd thought some little baby would probably get triggered and get me kicked off again like last time but I'm willing to try again.
Anyone???
I would subscribe to your channel just because I like your style

-
Back