favorite 4bbl slant intake

-
Hey @pishta weren't you showing a fuel injection manifold for the slant 6's that were a bit spendy.

I would think you could take an Offy and drill and tap it up near the head port and install your fuel rail there . . Just a thought.
Yes, wasn't mine...it was just a turnkey intake that someone finally made for a slant. And yes you can do the bungs all day, Clifford even gave you the meat for the injectors or nitrous bungs. Once you put the injectors next to the ports, you can run almost any intake design as it now becomes a dry intake, moving only air. fuel suspension be damned!

Just something I have found over the years. I don't know if it is particular to all radial tires, or just my situation. I would put new tires on my truck, and when they would get about half worn, I would swap them onto my trailer. For awhile I had problems with ply seperation, on the trailer. I never paid attention to how the tires were mounted. When I started paying attention, and keeping the tires mounted on the trailer, so the tires rotated in the same direction, as when on the truck, my problems went away.

-
Back