favorite Pierce county Exhaust shop?

-

Bad Shrimp

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good exhaust shop in pierce county? Tacoma/Kent/Olympia area? I know where a bunch of QuickyMart muffler shops are, looking for a place that is a lil' better than that.

Any great experiences or pics? Need to get new exhaust on teh Scamp, but I dont want any no's or cant's or I don't know's from an exhaust shop.

Thanks in advance,

Bad Shrimp

What's your budget? What type of exhaust system are you needing? Mandrel bent? Size? There's Stan's in Auburn, Austin's ProMax in Tacoma, Quality in Tacoma.

It costs what it costs not worried about price..........not going to pay $1000 however. I'm looking for 3" mandrel bent to dump out the side in front of rear wheels. Not a lot of work. I'm just tired of going to different business' and finding people that dont want to work. So I figured I'd ask around for advice.

I'll have to check out Stans in Auburn tommorow mornin'.

Found a place called "turbo tech" in Tacoma I think, they do all sorts of custom header and exhaust action, i'll check them out too.

New Sound in South Hill, they are hands down the best... They have done all my vehicles for the last 10 years.. One piece from the muffler back, minimal welding joints, and they will do whatever you want..

-
Back