Federal pump bracket install on small block.... help

-

roylerumble

Reaction score
I have a small block 360 that I'm installing a power steering pump on and running with my Alterkation kit from Reilly Motor Sports. I have a Federal pump, and found the brackets. I'm wondering if anyone has photos of the bracket install and set up. I chose the Federal because it seems to be the smallest and provides the best clearances. Any suggestions on aftermarket pully and bracket dress up kits out there?

I have a small block 360 that I'm installing a power steering pump on and running with my Alterkation kit from Reilly Motor Sports. I have a Federal pump, and found the brackets. I'm wondering if anyone has photos of the bracket install and set up. I chose the Federal because it seems to be the smallest and provides the best clearances. Any suggestions on aftermarket pully and bracket dress up kits out there?

Did you ever get an answer to your question ? I'm in the same spot on my my motor and have the same question .

This, from a few years ago, on my '71 Dart GT 318

DSCN5999.JPG

DSCN6003.JPG

DSCN6004.JPG

Hope they help!

Is your pulley in good shape? Back when i built my Dart (2001), i had trouble getting a new pulley for the Federal pump. I ended up giving up and converting to manual. For some reason, the Saginaw interfered with my K frame or something....

-
Back