Feed back score?

-

Max1196

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Help me out here. I've bought stuff from 3 different members, and I would like to give them a green check mark. BUT I don't know what to do when it asks for the "url" stuff and I get stumped! Advise please, thanks.

Help me out here. I've bought stuff from 3 different members, and I would like to give them a green check mark. BUT I don't know what to do when it asks for the "url" stuff and I get stumped! Advise please, thanks.

Just click and copy the address from the address bar, then paste it where it asks for the URL...

I open the for sale ad first, copy the address, then open the feedback screen and paste it in, then finish the rest of the info...

Just click and copy the address from the address bar, then paste it where it asks for the URL...

I open the for sale ad first, copy the address, then open the feedback screen and paste it in, then finish the rest of the info...
I still don't get it. Where's the "address bar"?

I still don't get it. Where's the "address bar"?

Right here in red shown below:

Address bar 01 b.jpg

No problem, that's why it's good to ask questions...

Give it a try now and see if it works...
Still having problems. The retrieval of the info I am using is from PM's between me and the other member. This doesn't seem to work in regards to what is acceptable for a "url" .

You have to use the actual for sale thread's url

Still having problems. The retrieval of the info I am using is from PM's between me and the other member. This doesn't seem to work in regards to what is acceptable for a "url" .

You have to use a URL from a for sale ad, I'm not sure if a PM/conversation counts...

If he didn't post it in the for sale section you may not be able to leave feedback...

Or ask him to open a for sale thread, then you can reply and use it to give feedback...

The best way to do this is to open 2 browser windows, one to submit feedback and the other to bring up the deal thread. Copy/Paste the URL into the space provided in the feedback section.

Make sense?

no , none of it makes sense. I've sold 5 items in the last 2 weeks and not one word of feedback because nobody can figure it out.

Last edited:
no , none of it makes sense. I've sold 5 items in the last 2 weeks and not one word of feedback because nobody can figure it out.

There isn't much to figure out really. The 2 things people seem to have trouble with is that they MUST have posted in the deal thread - and they need the URL which is here:

Untitled.jpg

I always try to leave feedback it is very simple I just click on the forum prompt then go to the section I need to i.e. Mechanical parts for sale or interior parts find the thread click on it then go to the address bar and copy the address and go to the persons profile page and paste the address in the correct spot

Wow. It works! Makes me feel just like that Pampers pullups commercial. "I'm a big boy now".

Wow. It works! Makes me feel just like that Pampers pullups commercial. "I'm a big boy now"!

-
Back