feedback Woes, again

-

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
I cant leave feedback for a member who bought an item...I click on add feedback for the buyer and proceed to fill out the info and when I try to submit it, I keep getting an error stating I have to be the buyer or the person who created the ad to leave feedback.....Well , I was the creator of the deal thread and that was the deal thread I put in there.....The buyer did not post in the add at all, he just PM'ed me and we did it through conversations, maybe that is why?????

If I was the creator of the thread that I pasted in there though shouldn't it allow me to still leave it? I could do it with the old software.....Just wondering

If I was the creator of the thread that I pasted in there though shouldn't it allow me to still leave it? I could do it with the old software.....Just wondering

and people complained about the old trader system ---

Both people must have posted in the thread in order for either to leave feedback..

and people complained about the old trader system ---

Both people must have posted in the thread in order for either to leave feedback..

Not me

I will try to get the buyer to say Hi to me in the thread after I mark it from sold to unsold, so he can....Seems dumb but Oh well

-
Back