Fender mounted turn signals 1971 Dart/Demon

-

Demon John

Reaction score
So I am looking at a 1971 Demon w/FMTS but there is no code L31 on the fender tag. Is this an option that would normally only be on the build sheet or should it be on the tag? There is no build sheet. The car does have the A46 exterior trim/molding group. Would it be part of that? I would assume not.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Also be on the lookout for the weird (don't remember the name) "mile master" or some such. This was a stupid option that was supposed to help you "get fuel mileage." It was a harness with vacuum switch that connected to the left front fender indicator. When you used too much throttle, the vacuum switch turned on the left fender indicator. A couple guys "on here" spent hours troubleshooting a trouble that wasn't there.

Also be on the lookout for the weird (don't remember the name) "mile master" or some such. This was a stupid option that was supposed to help you "get fuel mileage." It was a harness with vacuum switch that connected to the left front fender indicator. When you used too much throttle, the vacuum switch turned on the left fender indicator. A couple guys "on here" spent hours troubleshooting a trouble that wasn't there.
I think you’re referring to the Fuel Pacer system which was an option on the ‘75/76 A bodies. It’s fender tag code L73 but that’s also the same code used in ‘71/73 for the fasten seat belt reminder light?

I think you’re referring to the Fuel Pacer system which was an option on the ‘75/76 A bodies. It’s fender tag code L73 but that’s also the same code used in ‘71/73 for the fasten seat belt reminder light?
I have no idea on "option codes"

I have 2 Demons. The race car had 2 tags. Stripped every option and saved them. The street car had 1 tag . I am adding every option to that car including AC. I don't care how it was born. The green one was loaded the orange one was a base 340 4spd. car.

loaded Demon orange d 001.jpg

Loaded Demon orange f 001.jpg

Loaded Demon orange g 001.jpg

loaded orange demon c 001.jpg

xrt3.jpg

-
Back