Fender tag

-

plymouth67

It be a lot cooler if you did...
Reaction score
Can somebody completely decode this tag...the one tried to use had some of the codes as unknown...

52564.jpeg

This is going to be a tough one because most code books and decoder out there cater to 71 and back.

I have a line on the car...but would like to know all the codes....might be one of the highest optioned 360 cars out there...

I don't know a lot of those codes but the ones I do know

N41 dual exhaust tips
R21 AM/FM radio
H51 A/C
J25 3 speed wipers
J52 inside hood release
L31 fender mounted turn signals
M21 drip rail mouldings
C56 bucket seats
C73 fold down rear seat
F18 65 amp alternator
B41 Manual disc brakes
C16 console

360 / auto

Scheduled to be built 12/6/1974

Seems like it was white with blue interior with a white vynil canopy top

I don't know a lot of those codes but the ones I do know

N41 dual exhaust tips
R21 AM/FM radio
H51 A/C
J25 3 speed wipers
J52 inside hood release
L31 fender mounted turn signals
M21 drip rail mouldings
C56 bucket seats
C73 fold down rear seat
F18 65 amp alternator
B41 Manual disc brakes
C16 console

360 / auto

Scheduled to be built 12/6/1974

Seems like it was white with blue interior with a white vynil canopy top
It was white originally it has white top factory sunroof...it has the A63 interior...

Is the rest of the car painted plumb crazy too? If so ask for a discount. That’s gotta be the most resprayed colours used on model years before and after plumb crazy was offered.

Anyhow, is the car in decent shape? That’s a loaded fender tag. Post pictures of the car if possible.

Last edited:
B41 is power brakes NOT manual brakes
A91 is deluxe insulation package (heavy matting under the carpet)
M38 aluminum appliqué on rear deck panel (between tail lights) which is part of the A63 package
M52 manual sunroof vinyl top
G54 left chrome racing mirror
G64 right chrome racing mirror
G74 chrome racing mirrors
N38 is non catalytic exhaust system

U means built for US market

I think you got all the codes decoded now for the 3rd line and up?

The CTD means there is a second fender tag so get the seller to take a pic of it too. It would have perhaps R31 (rear speaker if it had the option) either L1 or L2 for the production line it came off at the plant and 26 for the 26” rad that was standard for 360 cars.

Last edited:
B41 is power brakes NOT manual brakes
A91 is deluxe insulation package (heavy matting under the carpet)
M38 aluminum appliqué on rear deck panel (between tail lights) which is part of the A63 package
M52 manual sunroof vinyl top
G54 left chrome racing mirror
G64 right chrome racing mirror
G74 chrome racing mirrors
N38 is non catalytic exhaust system

U means built for US market

I think you got all the codes decoded now for the 3rd line and up?

The CTD means there is a second fender tag so get the seller to take a pic of it too. It would have perhaps R31 (rear speaker if it had the option) either L1 or L2 for the production line it came off at the plant and 26 for the 26” rad that was standard for 360 cars.
I knew ctd meant it has a second tag...I do not think it actually has a second tag or if it did/does it just says end on it...

Is the rest of the car painted plumb crazy too? If so ask for a discount. That’s gotta be the most resprayed colours used on model years before and after plumb crazy was offered.

Anyhow, is the car in decent shape? That’s a loaded fender tag. Post pictures of the car if possible.
The rest of the car is plumb....the car is owned by a friend of mine we grew up together. He got the car in high school and his dad and us put quarters on and fix all the rust it had, his dad painted it...that was back in 1992...in the early 2000's he was racing it alot...so it's got a fuel cell in it and racing seats, an 8pt cage, spool...the normal **** you would do if your racing...they did not cut the car up to race it..

CTD does indicate that there was a second tag, so where is it?

-
Back