Final Mopar sale in Rockford, Illinois October 1-2

-

HemiSSDart

Dartus Interuptus
Reaction score
Sold my shop, hopefully moving out of state soon. I still have thousands of A-body (and other Mopars) parts that need to go, don't plan on taking much with me. Read the flier and let me know if there are any questions, hope to see you there!

2022 Strandquist swap.jpeg

Last edited:
Seems like lots of people from California are moving out of state now also..violence is at an all time high.

Sold my shop, hopefully moving out of state soon. I still have thousands of A-body (and other Mopars) parts that need to go, don't plan on taking much with me. Read the flier and let me know if there are any questions, hope to see you there!

View attachment 1715975690
Man, I'd love to be there but I'll be at the NoNameNationals that Friday and Saturday. Would have loved to come.... :(

Everyone is leaving illinois if they can. I love it down here in the southern part but the corruption and taxes have killed the whole state. Good luck with your sale. Sorry to hijack it

I hesitate to ask...

What are you going to do with what doesn't sell?

@RAT ROD AL, fire up the semi!
I have a couple close by Mopar sources that will take what is left after I finish the cherry picking. I have had this stuff for decades now, time to move it along. If there are some pieces that don't go elsewhere, the scrap man is nearby...

Do you have the ability to make a video walk through and post it on YouTube or the like

Google photo lets you copy a link that can be accessed by whoever you give it to.

It might drum up more interest to bring guys like me who are too far away to come on the off chance you have something I need, decide to make the trip.

View attachment 1715975690
Do you have any 392 or 426 engines, blocks, cranks, heads etc.?
Just curious what state are you moving to?
FYI your always welcome here in Missouri.

Do you have any 392 or 426 engines, blocks, cranks, heads etc.?
Just curious what state are you moving to?
FYI your always welcome here in Missouri.
I am heading to Kentucky or Tennessee, my mom and sister live in Misery, don't want to be that close...LOL. I have some 426 cranks and rods, sold the blocks and heads already.

Do you have the ability to make a video walk through and post it on YouTube or the like

Google photo lets you copy a link that can be accessed by whoever you give it to.

It might drum up more interest to bring guys like me who are too far away to come on the off chance you have something I need, decide to make the trip.
No plans on video, 17,000 sq ft of parts in piles won't make it any easier to see what it there. I do plan on uncovering everything in the next couple of weeks to they are easier to see without combing too much...

I am heading to Kentucky or Tennessee, my mom and sister live in Misery, don't want to be that close...LOL. I have some 426 cranks and rods, sold the blocks and heads already.
I love Southeast Tennessee
Had some bad experiences in Kentucky, I'll pass
You can still come and visit us in Lake of the Ozarks, there's always a cold drink here for a fellow Mopar nut.
Good luck

I added the swap, hardly look at any other forums, so had no idea there was a Show Calendar thread...

I need a Tuff Wheel adapter, but I will be at the St. Louis NHRA event that weekend.

Hey @HemiSSDart ,

Would you happen to have a rear bumper in good shape for a 70-72 Duster?

Thanks in advance,
Pat
I do have one rear bumper, but not sure what year it is or what shape it is in. You do know that 72 is one year only with the slots instead of the hook...

I do have one rear bumper, but not sure what year it is or what shape it is in. You do know that 72 is one year only with the slots instead of the hook...
Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, I'm aware. It's a driver not a restoration, so just looking for one in decent shape. May try to run out there to look around. Always something I need lol.

Be well

@HemiSSDart Just remember, when you get to your new state you are a refugee not a savior. Vote accordingly and treat your new statesmen with respect and courtesy, you are moving there and they probably don't like many things about Illinois.

-
Back