Finally a Correct 1967 to 1976 A Body Right Side Dual Exhaust Hanger Brackets

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This if for comments and Questions. I notice a few people made comments and the mods deleted them in my for sale section
Finally a Correct 1967 to 1976 A Body Right Side Dual Exhaust Hanger Brackets.
All cars come with the 3 dimples in the floor that you drill out and install the bracket.
Part numbers 2856391 and 2856393
I been trying to make these for years. I kept getting jerked around because I was not ordering 10,000 minimum or they wanted $30,000 just to make the stamp(that was one of the highest prices I got). Or they said they could do it and never get to it and always coming up with excuses. I did not want to go to Overseas. These are all made with USA steel and stamped here. Finally after testing and redesigning finally got the blank correct (if you ever stamped steel before you know what I mean)
This is my first small run just to make sure they stayed correct. They are raw steel and no hardware. I might zinc plate them and add the correct hardware (the correct nuts are not cheep)
Mine is on the left and the factory original is on the right in the first picture.
I ready sold a few to people on here that knew I was making them.
[FOR SALE] - 1967 to 1976 A Body Right Side Dual Exhaust Hanger Brackets
C0159F51-4A62-43C5-83A4-703CEE40BA64.jpeg

08A53C9D-4CB1-4F8B-83FB-B4453F1FD294.jpeg

AC405535-2C25-493B-98D4-441F0F3E8755.jpeg

96B53550-D092-4A1C-95D8-B7747EF1B576.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I like the best. Selling wrong parts as correct parts
MOPAR Authentic Restoration Product
Not Even Close what a scam.
fullsizeoutput_2293.jpeg

Last edited:
Made in USA. Super low production. I'd say $179/pair.

It's guys like this that got this hobby rolling back in the late eighties through the early 2000's. Your passion is impressive but I hope you did this for the love of the hobby and not to ever break even. :(

$65/pair! Wow, I am truly impressed. That's a great price for anyone who needs these brackets.

All I will say is, I have a lot of time into these and a big pile of rejects. I learned a lot throughout this process. At one point I was so close to having them done, I had to make a change (This was the learning curve). I ended up changing 90% of it, to get it this close. This took over 4 years of getting jerked around.

Yes I love A bodies it's not for the money. Now the person doing a V8 dual exhaust upgrade or the person restoring his 340, 383, 440 and SS Hemi can get the correct brackets.

Last edited:
Wow. Those look amazing and at a great price. Its impossible to find those brackets NOS and hard to find clean originals. Hats off to you on a job well done. I PMd you to get one on order for myself! Thanks for all the time and effort involved in doing these for the A body community.

-
Back