Finally got into the 6.30.s

-

justinp61

Reaction score
I loaded the Dart up this afternoon to go to test & tune at my local track. This track is known to not hook well. On the first pass the car felt like it was hooking then unloading the tires and repeating, it ran 6.42 @ 108 and change with a 1.42 60'. So I made a small adjustment to the front shocks. On the second pass I tried the trans brake and it bumped through the beams and red lit, then blew the tires on the hit. I made a small adjustment to the rear shocks and went back up for the last run, in the right lane this time. The results are in the photo below.

TT2.jpg

I loaded the Dart up this afternoon to go to test & tune at my local track. This track is known to not hook well. On the first pass the car felt like it was hooking then unloading the tires and repeating, it ran 6.42 @ 108 and change with a 1.42 60'. So I made a small adjustment to the front shocks. On the second pass I tried the trans brake and it bumped through the beams and red lit, then blew the tires on the hit. I made a small adjustment to the rear shocks and went back up for the last run, in the right lane this time. The results are in the photo below.

View attachment 1715574586

Good job on your reaction time !! You most definitely hooked !! .09 on ET !! 6:30 is 9:90 1/4 !! Awesome

Nice run! Tell us about your combo?

Street/strip 69 Dart, 3350#, pump 93 434" R1 small block, 11.2-1, Comp solid roller, Indy heads and intake, 727, 8" Coan converter, Strange S-60 with 4.10's, Cal Trac springs and bars and Viking double adjustables all around.

Thanks guys.

Congrats bro.
Lookin forward to meeting you at Bowling Green

Thanks Don. I'm anxious to see what my pig will do in the 1/4. Bowling Green will be a hoot.

My pig on the farm trailer.
IMG_3903.JPG

Nice on the new best.

50' or from 6' after a few beers... same deal... bar reference!

From 50', LOL.
This is what I always say about mine, lol.

Nice run! 9's on a small block is cookin. :)

Edit: When that thing hooks up you will be in the 6.20's

Last edited:
-
Back