Finally Got my Mopar

-

ANG 2S000

Reaction score
Greetings. I'm in Battle Creek, MI and just purchased a '69 Dart. Old Darts have been my favorite cars for a long time and I got a chance to get a More Door with a good body and decent running 318.

I'm looking forward to getting into some repairs, mods, and restoration and I'm sure many of you will be able to provide plenty of tips, ideas, and expertise...so, thanks in advance.

Welcome ,from Pismo Beach ,Ca... the most beautiful ghetto, ever.

0719675E-ABA4-4C71-BB74-27CB18D71C5F.jpeg
Congrats and welcome from Missouri. I have been buildings Mopars for 30 years. Can be lots of enjoyment and agrivation.

Greetings. I'm in Battle Creek, MI and just purchased a '69 Dart. Old Darts have been my favorite cars for a long time and I got a chance to get a More Door with a good body and decent running 318.

I'm looking forward to getting into some repairs, mods, and restoration and I'm sure many of you will be able to provide plenty of tips, ideas, and expertise...so, thanks in advance.

Now, you HAVE to post photos!!! LOL

:welcome: aboard. Met my wife in 69. She was burning rubber in a 69 Dart with a 273. Firestones Wide Ovals and JIMI playing on the 8-track. Still with her. She stills burns rubber, Magnum R/T.

magnumburnout.gif

Welcome to the forum, I'm a big Dart fan myself, I've had four 68 Darts over the years.

Welcome!! That is a pretty darn slick looker!! I been wanting a more door, but I figure I would need to start another family, TOO old at 70!!!! ha .... OK so I am still on the lookout for a surviving more door!
Also you gotta love any Mopar that the ignition switch is still in the DASH!!!!!

Thanks. There's a ton of two doors. I personally like the look too.

Also, you're never too old. Look at Tony Randall.

-
Back