Finally got some more paint done.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
I'm doing panel at a time because my car has to be drive able during the week for business calls.
Body work, sanding, priming and sanding more in the evenings of the week and spray on weekends.
It took me 2 weeks to get this cowel ready for paint, and I joke about having to start all over by the time I get the last panel painted. LOL
MAN those compound curves and vent are a pain in the butt to prep.

I call it my Walmart parking lot paint job.
I'll be damned if I'm going to spend a bunch of money on a paint shop paint job and park it in public parking lots.

cowel.jpg

cowel1.jpg

Looking good, like Johnny Cash song, one piece at a time.

I'm doing panel at a time because my car has to be drive able during the week for business calls.
Body work, sanding, priming and sanding more in the evenings of the week and spray on weekends.
It took me 2 weeks to get this cowel ready for paint, and I joke about having to start all over by the time I get the last panel painted. LOL
MAN those compound curves and vent are a pain in the butt to prep.

I call it my Walmart parking lot paint job.
I'll be damned if I'm going to spend a bunch of money on a paint shop paint job and park it in public parking lots.

View attachment 1715367860

View attachment 1715367861
Looking good, nice to be driving it instead of up on jack stands in some far away garage.

Thumbs Up !

I remember an old "mechanics" magazine years ago "painting your car with a paint mitt" The front cover artists always made it look so marvelous...........

6f8578ad049d9983dc3f325b3cec1691.jpg

-
Back