Finally got some photos of the Blownfish

-
super nice work congrats, would love to see the 1/4 mile times and speeds on that fish!

I plan take it to the track for test and tune but I still have several things to finish first.

How close are you to Monton? My wife's family lives up there.

Awesome car! And that 'glass hood sure fits good. I bet it goes as good as it looks too. :-D

The car looks AWESOME! Do you know the paint code for that color? I'm gonna be painting my 67 that color.

Awesome. Love to see the look that is usually reserved for gm products come to life on an early cuda. Excellent Blownfish.Love the way you integrated the stock interior into this beast.

Oldschoolcuda

That is simply the meanest lookin early Barracuda I've ever seen !
Congrats on a job well done !

The car looks AWESOME! Do you know the paint code for that color? I'm gonna be painting my 67 that color.

The fender tag code for Plymouth is TT1 (Med Red Poly) I think Dodge may have called it Ruby red.

The only paint code I have is a couple old single stage Du Pont codes.

1) 4661-LM
2) 181-97417-M

Know body had the code for base/clear except PPG but theirs is a few shades too dark so I took a few parts I had with nice original paint on them computer color matched. It is a 99% spot on match to the original color of the car.

Fantastic...and it's a pedal car yet! Way to go!
Pat

Pristine ride man!
Love the gauges on the back of the motor!

Gonna make the chivy and fraud guys tremble when it comes to trophy time, ha, ha.

Do you have any low down pics of the rear showing those fat tires?

Coming soon to a muscle mag near you.

Any specs on the motor build?
I'd love to see what kinda innerds go into a blown smalblock.

Your car looks great. Now I'm even more motivated to get mine done. I guess I'd better get back to work since I can't get it done in here on the computer.

vary nice, I bet shes a hand full when ya let her loose!! Keep her between the lines!!

-
Back