58030341.jpg

58030352.jpg

:D :D :D :D :thumleft:

58030332.jpg

58030324.jpg

58030341.jpg

58030352.jpg

mikesduster said:
nice duster!!!!...71??...whatcha gonna put in it??..SB or BB??

my vote...SMALLBLOCK!!!! :cheers:
Right now my plans are for a 383.It's pretty solid but it needs lower qtrs. and a little work to the front fenders and inner fenderwells.The floor and the frame is solid.Gonna start gathering parts and start on it over the winter. :D

Right now my plans are for ......

Hopefully a repaint in a more optic-friendly color :geek:

All kidding aside, a full house, kick *** slant on juice would frieghten a few people....

Everyone has a built V-8..... dare to be different! :cheers:

What? There is a car there? Ohhhh, I see it. It blends so well with the surroundings. :jocolor:

Wish I could find a car that clean to start with. Have some evil fun scamp!

BARRACUDA340S said:
Zombie you crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your starting to remind ne of Fastback :cheers:

Which one of us? FASTBACK aka Adam, or me? We can BOTH be a pair if wise-asses at times.... :bom:

But yeah, sweet Duster.

whuz u talkin bout where little :angel4: :angel5: :angel13: :angel7: :snakeman: :angry5: :angry4: :mumum: :batman: :fart: HAHAHA :joker:

Nice Duster :thumleft: I like them steelies with the hubcaps :wink: You need to keep that look and just add a Killer SB or BB, or a Hemi would also be nice :shock: 8)

HawaiiDuster said:
Nice Duster :thumleft: I like them steelies with the hubcaps :wink: You need to keep that look and just add a Killer SB or BB, or a Hemi would also be nice :shock: 8)
I do to,i was thinking maybe the C body cop wheels with the dog dish caps.Would 15in. wheels look to big for it?

FASTBACK340 said:
BARRACUDA340S said:
Zombie you crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your starting to remind ne of Fastback :cheers:

Which one of us? FASTBACK aka Adam, or me? We can BOTH be a pair if wise-asses at times.... :bom:

But yeah, sweet Duster.

I was talking about Adam but now that you mention it! I suppose your included too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
Swett i rember when my dart looked that slow :scratch: :mrgreen:

Correct me if I'm wrong here but at this point in time the winner of a race would be evils clean new car, congrats evil, and yes 383 is the way to go :D

six pack said:
THEWHITEZOMBIE said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here but at this point in time the winner of a race would be evils clean new car, congrats evil, and yes 383 is the way to go :D
Actually the Leaning Tower of Power moves the Duster around pretty good even with the 3 on the tree!
But the 383 should make it move a little better. :D

EvilScamp said:
six pack said:
THEWHITEZOMBIE said:

Actually the Leaning Tower of Power moves the Duster around pretty good even with the 3 on the tree!
But the 383 should make it move a little better. :D
True my car isnt goin anywar fast right now but it looks fast there aint nothing wrong with a 6 ether they can be fun motors im also lookin into a 383 or a 440-6 :cheers:

Great looking car, I'd love to find a car like that for a daily driver. You can't beat a \6 for dependability.

You don't need that thing. Just think, you would probably have to change you screen name and then start asking a bunch of Duster questions. Avoid all those headaches! I'll take it off your hands, really, its not a big deal. Besides, I would hate to see it distract you from your current project. I think you jumped the gun and bit off more than you can chew....so how much did you want for it again?

BigEdsGarage said:
You don't need that thing. Just think, you would probably have to change you screen name and then start asking a bunch of Duster questions. Avoid all those headaches! I'll take it off your hands, really, its not a big deal. Besides, I would hate to see it distract you from your current project. I think you jumped the gun and bit off more than you can chew....so how much did you want for it again?
HAHAHA!!! Sorry it's NOT 4-sale. :mrgreen: I have been looking for a decent body to drop the 383 in for a long time,and i'm not about to part with it. :tongue: I have a bunch of parts for it from a Duster project i had a few years ago,so i don't really need much for it.But if something drastic happens and i would have to sell it you'll be the first to know! :thumleft:

-
Back