Finaly the race car is making money!

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
20180703_174056_zpshz8rltua.jpg

:)

You guys dont have Uber?

I was going to ask if you rented it out or something, but some don't appreciate my messed up sense of humor and I didn't want to offend.:D

I had to look up that sticker.

Lake Tahoe in an A body race car, hell yea.

I think I'm on to something here. Folks would pay extra to get to there destination on time!

:)

The idea sounds fun LOL but my race gas mixture for myself? I'd get a $5 fare and spend $30 in gas!

It's just funny.

I had a guy ask me, "how do people sit in the back seat?"

I said, "it's a race car, they dont!" And he just looked at me like I'm a fricking idiot.

It's just funny.

I had a guy ask me, "how do people sit in the back seat?"

I said, "it's a race car, they dont!" And he just looked at me like I'm a fricking idiot.

Ah yes, that moment when you realize it's pointless to take it any farther with a person.:D
They have a taxi company here that uses a 55 Chevy, and I see that thing all over the place.

You sure its a 55 chevy? Those yellow cabs back in the day were not chevys although they look like them. I was told it was a company that only made cabs. I always thought they were 55's too.

You could hook it to a hay wagon and take the football team for a ride!

You sure its a 55 chevy? Those yellow cabs back in the day were not chevys although they look like them. I was told it was a company that only made cabs. I always thought they were 55's too.

CHECKER!!!!

Yea man! Know them well.

-
Back