Finding rocker

-

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Good Sunday to ya!
I have a 1965 273 Formula S. I’m trying to figure out what rockers were in stalled by the previous owner. Hydraulic lifters were installed in place of the solid lifters. My question is the markings on the rockers are 68RH and 61LH. Any idea who makes them and if they are stock ratio?

Thank you!

Good Sunday to ya!
I have a 1965 273 Formula S. I’m trying to figure out what rockers were in stalled by the previous owner. Hydraulic lifters were installed in place of the solid lifters. My question is the markings on the rockers are 68RH and 61LH. Any idea who makes them and if they are stock ratio?

Thank you!

xscuseless.gif

Good Sunday to ya!

Thank you!
It sounds like regular SBM hydraulic lifter rockers and shafts. But without pics, it's just a WAG.
Do you KNOW if it's still a 273?

Good Sunday to ya!

Thank you!
Do they have adjusting screws?

Like I said before, sounds like regular SBM hydraulic rockers. After pics, it looks like regular SBM hydraulic rockers.

-
Back