Finnish American Car Show

-

Käkö

Reaction score
In eastern, 25-28.03.2005 Helsingin Messukeskus, in Finland.

Biggest car show here, hole eastern, we have a holydays then, please , be wellcome, snowy weather, cold weather and lot of showvcars...

No problem, AdamR, it only takes 12 hours to fly here in New York :D

You have lot of time to visit in weekend :D

www.fhra.fi there is show info also

If get the digital camera, i will post some pics here...

Some very nice cars there. :thumrigh:

This gives me an idea what to do with a certain 360 block. :-k
Img_0235.jpg

Img_0235.jpg

That's my wife's trophies which she got last year in heads-up racing... :D

Table was made and loaned from Dartblower, it is beautyfull Keith Black-alcohol block...

Drinks will disappear from that table in 6.7 sec... :D

Yep, cylinders does hold the cups...

The show got new record for visitors; 66000 people saw it, it was a great show!

dang Peter Parker....eating while on the job! :mrgreen: Looks like you had a great time, nice show :thumleft:

We had a great time there, my wife's Valiant was in a racing-section there also, so we were kind of busy to make both cars ready for the show.

And my wife was invited to race in Santa Pod raceway in England...

If we get the money for it, then we go there, but don't know if we can save money for it...

But anyway, it was a fun show!

Käkö said:
We had a great time there, my wife's granny's car was in a racing-section there also, so we were kind of busy to make both cars ready for the show.

And my wife was invited to race in Santa Pod raceway in England...

If we get the money for it, then we go there, but don't know if we can save money for it...

But anyway, it was a fun show!

i will try to get there next year! its just a boattrip and lots of beer and thats a good way of geting to a carshow :thumrigh:

You are most welcome, btw, swedish hot rod's take the trophies this year... :shock:
Except the peoples choice went to Finnish hot rod... :D

Käkö said:
You are most welcome, btw, swedish hot rod's take the trophies this year... :shock:
Except the peoples choice went to Finnish hot rod... :D
ok i have to check it out next year but my car will have to stay at home i think, it wont winn any prices anyvay :roll:
i have seen finnish cars here in sweden a couple times and they are mostly realy wellbuilt!

You must seen those Finnish cars in Västerås, in Power Meet!
Or Stockholm Cruising?

In Västerås i have been 11 times, Stockholm Cruising only once but maybe this year again...

Käkö said:
You must seen those Finnish cars in Västerås, in Power Meet!
Or Stockholm Cruising?

In Västerås i have been 11 times, Stockholm Cruising only once but maybe this year again...
yes thats were i have seen them, you also have just as "nice" bearbuckets as we have :D my car is one of those that cruises all night during stockholm crusing!

Yes, that cruising all night long, you can only do it with the A-Body MoPar :!: :D

And yes , we do have "raggarbilar" also over here too, beerbuckets... :D

-
Back