First Covid-19 shot

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree...original post is about getting vaccinated twice to help stop the virus.
Arguments are now pro Cpap, alergy meds and George Carlin?

That fart your smelling probably left a big brown stain on your undies, - that didn't "escape" !

Last edited:
China, Biden, Liberals are out to get me and take what is mine, and then kill me and my family, or make slaves of us all. Thus I'm not getting vaccinated or wearing a mask.

China, Biden, Liberals are out to get me and take what is mine, and then kill me and my family, or make slaves of us all. Thus I'm not getting vaccinated or wearing a mask.
This an prime example of what I stated in post# 204.
You know if you dont like it here in the USA you have options.

Or remove the idiots from your house. If bugs invade your house you call Arnold S. The ex terminator

Your boys are now saying-mask up and three shots! Next week it will probably be two masks and four shots! Good luck guys”it’s experimental”!!
Ha ha suckers.jpg

G 84.jpg

Even Rome fell. Things change and one has roll with the punches. Spending my remaining days fighting imminent change isn't to be.

And so do you..... I have yet for anybody to say anything worthy of them disliking their country...... No, you are just ate up with your Gubm't answer to this supposed problem...... There are other countries who will drink the Koolaid right with you and smash mouth those who don't abide. Sounds like your kind of town...

Maybe you are forgetting something.... About 13 years ago. Our Gumb't got involved in something else that has been swirling the bowl ever since. But since you have all the answers I won't remind you what that was....

JW

Absolutely correct!!! I love my country and I hate this government!!! As far back as the founding of this country we have been warned about”GOVERNMENT”!!!! And today it has come to fruition!!!

We definitely have options!!! Our founders warned of this time and what we have an obligation to do! It is past time to implement our obligations as American citizens!

And so do you..... I have yet for anybody to say anything worthy of them disliking their country...... No, you are just ate up with your Gubm't answer to this supposed problem...... There are other countries who will drink the Koolaid right with you and smash mouth those who don't abide. Sounds like your kind of town...

Maybe you are forgetting something.... About 13 years ago. Our Gumb't got involved in something else that has been swirling the bowl ever since. But since you have all the answers I won't remind you what that was....

JW
See again it's not a "Gubm't" issue for me. I dont give a rat's *** what any of those high priced Bellhop's say in D.C., it's not even on my radar.
With me it's a life issue, I'm old and have multiple health issues. I consulted with three Doctors who I trust, all three told me to get the vaccine as fast as I could. So I made an informed decision and did it and have not looked back since.
I really dont care who gets it and who does not.
I just wish the folk's out there who dont want the vaccine would shut the **** up and respect the rights of the ones who got vaccinated.
Even though I am the OP of this thread I will no longer post here unless it is pertinent to the medical side of this thread.
If the bullshit keeps up I request the thread be deleted.
Bye

See again it's not a "Gubm't" issue for me. I dont give a rat's *** what any of those high priced Bellhop's say in D.C., it's not even on my radar.
With me it's a life issue, I'm old and have multiple health issues. I consulted with three Doctors who I trust, all three told me to get the vaccine as fast as I could. So I made an informed decision and did it and have not looked back since.
I really dont care who gets it and who does not.
I just wish the folk's out there who dont want the vaccine would shut the **** up and respect the rights of the ones who got vaccinated.
Even though I am the OP of this thread I will no longer post here unless it is pertinent to the medical side of this thread.
If the bullshit keeps up I request the thread be deleted.
Bye

Oh the irony which sums it up..... You just wrote about the importance of your health and how you rely heavily on your doctors. Yet you come on a Car forum seeking medication information pertinent to Covid.....

You do you and I'll do me.....
Stay safe man....

JW

Last edited:
This could be said for the other side, ...and respect the rights of the ones who have not got vaccinated.

Alan

This could be said for the other side, ...and respect the rights of the ones who have not got vaccinated.

Alan
Absolutely.
But some people have decided to turn his thread into an arguement. I think you can understand why he's irritated. He asked people to say what they did (one way or the other) and move on. Not to turn it into an N&P thread.

Hay now I recognize you.
You were one of the rats on here that took down Yellowrose.
I see you are up to your old dirty works, do you think anyone on here is going to value your input.
I suggest you go start your own forum where you can express your half whit comments and someone may believe you because it ain't happening here. LOL
Rats that took down Yellowrose?

Yellowrose acting like Yellowrose is what took him down.

Oh the irony which sums it up..... You just wrote about the importance of your health and how you rely heavily on your doctors. Yet you come on a Car forum seeking medication information pertinent to Covid.....

You do you and I'll do me.....
Stay safe man....

JW
Medical OK
I never sought out information on Covid on here. I did that way before I ever started this thread.

Rats that took down Yellowrose?

Yellowrose acting like Yellowrose is what took him down.
Jerk or no Jerk he helped alot of members including myself. I always valued his technical expertise.
Sometimes ya just gott'a sort the pepper from the fly ****.

512Stroker, I believe that you have shown courage just by starting this thread. I know that you have demonstrated patience during the entire time by not having this thread shutdown or deleted. Thank you.

I have seen other threads deteriorate into name calling and snide remarks that resulted in it getting deleted. Those threads went so far astray from the original post that it was impossible to relate the comments to the title of the thread. Some members have even been banned over their conduct in such heated threads. In a lot of ways those threads remind me of my gear head buddies from back in the day. We sometimes got off topic and sank to snide remarks and name calling. Someone would get their feelings hurt and we wouldn’t see them for a while. Next time it was usually somebody else who got “the treatment”.

Sad to say that we haven’t gotten together in over 40 years.

Second shots or boosters? I got the J&J/Jansen single shot. Will I need a D-varient shot, and then an E? A week after the J&J, I'm still feeling mild body aches that I didn't have 3 days after the shot. Nothing big, just like I played tackle football the night before...but hey, I'm not sick and can still taste the wife's cooking....wait..!

Honestly. It's pointless for trying to justify why you have or have not had your shots, wear or refuse to wear your mask.
It's like everything else in life ,you make personal decisions based on what you feel is best for you.
I don't agree or disagree with people who have a rational reason for what road they take.
It just makes me wonder how a woman in most instances has the protection of my body, my decision, but the govt in a lot of situations can remove blood, compell you to have your children immunized the list goes on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back