FiTech EFI Pro Software

-
Just ran across this in a Google search, just bought a used FItech, !!!THANKS!!!

Things are not all fun and games for me either, may or may not be your fault

I did have to download the software twice, as well as most of the documentation. No idea on why the corruption. At first it appeared the files downloaded

Got the software installed, but cannot seem to connect to the ECU

When you connect the controller to the computer, a menu appears to 'connect' but it "times out". There's an option "K line adapter." I found this on the YB does not seem to tell you this in the K line driver pdf

This:

"The Kline drivers are there, they are on your PC. I had the same stupid issue when I was helping my cousin and finally found them on the install portion of the PC itself after you install the software. However, I couldn't get the drivers to install on his laptop nor mine."

and then this:

"From FI Tech:

The K-line drivers reside in the software that was downloaded to your PC. Go to My Computer / Local disk :C / Program files (x86) / FiTech / FiTech EFI ProCal 1.2.1 / Driver / FiTechKLineSetup_x64.exe"

I did this and so far still cannot get the software to connect to the ecu

ALSO the "help" button in the program does nothing LOL except open up a small blank window!!!

The download works fine for me.
I just wanted to check out the software and compare it to Tunerstudio which I use to control the MegaSquirt ecu with in my car.
But it's no comparison really.

Okay guys,
I will download it again from my controller and reupload it. Probably won't be until tomorrow sometime because I am down with a nasty cold but rest assured that I will reupload it to my Dropbox.

For guys with "Time Out" issues when connecting to computer, try a different cable. Seems not all cables like the handheld.

-
Back