-
Status
Not open for further replies.

strang3majik

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1963 Dodge Dart 170 for sale. Clean Georgia title. 3.55 sure grip A-body 8-3/4 installed. Original slant 6 still in the engine bay, however, the original 3 speed was unfortunately left outside and is locked up, though included if you want it. Originally a 3 speed on the column.

All glass included with the car. The car needs a driver rear quarter patch around the top of the wheel well, passenger rear quarter patch behind the wheel well, a hood (or repair the front of the original), and a driver front floor pan. All pictured.

Original gauge cluster, radio delete, ashtray, and glove box are included a well.

All in all a pretty clean car. The underside looks cleaner than the top and the trunk floor is still bright white.

I bought this about 6 years ago and have been moving it from storage unit to storage unit and have realized I don't have the time for it.

I also have a 1969 383 short block and a set 915 heads available that I planned to use in the car.

Please PM me if interested. I am located in Southwest Florida, just South of Sarasota.

$1000.

Qdp1RG2.jpg

y1n8pNC.jpg

Ioc22HT.jpg

hzFiyJ6.jpg

OdFHWcy.jpg

n7t9pzc.jpg

FL2ILD4.jpg

zRZRkNM.jpg

fyW7Rzb.jpg

TrvvWKo.jpg

TILL2Qx.jpg

8NB0PY8.jpg

4n4CSKG.jpg

RnUdPqh.jpg

Last edited:
If this is the car that came from me, I am almost 100% positive I have the original build sheet for it.

Hi, I believe it is! It hasn't changed much since I picked it up from you, unfortunately. There is never enough time in the day.

I can completely understand. If you want to PM me your address, I will send you this build sheet. It came out from under the back seat, so I assume it belongs to that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back