Flex Seal

-

70Duster340

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used this for inner fender insulation, and maybe for the trunk floor? Just curious about whether or not it would work, and what you experts think.

Thanks

I used it on my sons convertible top on a 92 BMW. Had several rips in it and he did not have the money to buy a new top so I sprayed the entire top with it. It stayed on for about 9 months until we replaced it. Don’t know about insulation but it does keep the water out. And the top still folded up and down in those 9 months

It was on fabric we did not clean it. I tried useing that flex seal tape on a pot it did not work at all.

I have some flex seal tape on a patio door and it's held up so far.

I just thought that the Flex Seal would give a better seal against the weather and give a degree of sound deadening.

Has anyone ever used this for inner fender insulation, and maybe for the trunk floor? Just curious about whether or not it would work, and what you experts think.

Thanks
I used it on my camper roof to seal around the vents. It didn't last more than 6 months. As far as I'm concerned it was a total waste of time and energy and money. It just started to flake off.

-
Back