Flint mich. water

-

pt70

Reaction score
Just watched a show on PBS [called Frontline] about the problems the people of Flint Michigan were/are having with their water supply. I know about the high lead content that made the national news some time ago. What is new, or newly exposed, is that the water supply was the cause of people getting sick and/or dying of Legionnaires Disease. And the stonewalling by the city and state officials to keep the truth from coming out. People died due to their actions. A very informative show.

It is a good program to watch if you're suffering from low blood pressure.

The sad thing is the MONEY needed by local, state, and federal governments to resolve this problem.

It continues to exist due to piss poor leadership and the need for money which would further constrain budgets of all tree of those governments.

I'm in water and watched/read a few things on it. Like so many problems it can be traced back to crooked politicians.
Not doing their due diligence BEFORE changing source water supply is ridiculous.
Not every govt official is crooked obviously BUT there is such wasted money and coverups at ALL levels of government. And all on the taxpayers dime. Should be more assassinations of some govt officials.
Just watched a show on PBS [called Frontline] about the problems the people of Flint Michigan were/are having with their water supply. I know about the high lead content that made the national news some time ago. What is new, or newly exposed, is that the water supply was the cause of people getting sick and/or dying of Legionnaires Disease. And the stonewalling by the city and state officials to keep the truth from coming out. People died due to their actions. A very informative show.

It is a good program to watch if you're suffering from low blood pressure.

things I trust more than shrillary.jpg

-
Back