Flip top adapter...

-
This was still quite a while ago, but as you noticed I haven't been on in a long time. Life happened, but as far as the adapters go I had too many people that stole the idea and started making them as well. There were several guys making them for a while there. I am guessing there is likely someone that has picked up on this site where I stopped too.
Hope all is well with you all.

Hey there 4mulaSvaliant,
I recall this adapter from years ago but cannot recall the concept or benefit behind it. Can you refresh my memory, if it afforded the ability to utilize a locking cap under the flip top I would certainly be interested in one if you still have one available. I also stand behind the fact that since it was your idea that you should be justly compensated for such but If no longer available from you, would you be willing to share your sketch/material used/ correct locking cap manufacturer and part # with me so that i can make one myself. As a prototype machinist this would be a simple undertaking for me but i'm also extremely busy and the ability to purchase one outright at a reasonable cost would be a better use of my time.

Please PM me your response......

Thx ,
HemiOutlaw

-
Back