Flo from Progressive ins. who thinks?

-
I had heard she looked way different in real life so I investigated on google. I don't know if this is really her... but it's what I found.

flo_x_2.jpg

if you look at her name tag on the commercials it says Flo and some commercials shes refered to by the name Flo it took me awhile to notice it.

Apparently our new members word things a tad differently than everyone else?? Family atmosphere here guys... :stop:

I agree.... Some of our newer members run their mouths like they have no Mothers, Sisters, or Wives. And of course I'm sure the person we're discussing would just LOVE to know she passes approval and is worthy of being tonged or "taking one for the team".

Hey guys... just because you learned a second use for your d*** beaters please type something a little less, well.... stupid.

She is cute in a strange sort of way. But yeah, I am married so end of subject.
her real name is Stephanie Courtney and before you say she is bad looking lets put pic's of your girlsfriends wives and sister up here and ask what we all think about there looks what do you all think about that ??????

her real name is Stephanie Courtney and before you say she is bad looking lets put pic's of your girlsfriends wives and sister up here and ask what we all think about there looks what do you all think about that ??????

Isn't that what the Hot Mopar Babes thread is for??? LMAO

Seriously though, some of these comments would embarrass a sailor. OMG

every time i turn on the tv there she is on a commercial, shes entertaining too so atleast im not annoyed by the same old commercial, she needs to do a beach scene commercial in a bikini

-
Back