Floor mat, wagon

-

kevin charles

Reaction score
my '65 dart 170 wagon has a rubber flooring mat, as opposed to carpeting. i know that some outlets have carpet for my car ('65 valiant sedan is the closest match), but i saw no rubber matting. my interior is a more-uncommon turquoise color, and the matting is the same color. i'm not so optimistic that i think i would find it in this color. black would work. any leads? thanks in advance.

Picture of turquoise carpet

20180314_133822.jpg

i really want a rubber mat, and black would be fine. however, i may go carpteing to get the color right.

I don't know for sure, but I'd be willing to bet that no one reproduces rubber mats for these cars. Most people want to upgrade their cars and would go with carpet.

I also own a '59 F100, which came with a rubber floor mat. Places like Dennis Carpenter reproduce the mats for these trucks. Maybe a couple of those mats and an X-acto knife will give you something you can live with.

ACC Carpets supplies the rubber / vinyl coverings. They are molded basically in the same fashion as of the carpet variety. They have a bit of a texture to them and they are solid black in color where many of the originals were a speckled color. Due to the stiffness of the covers, it takes a bit of work to get them to fit well to the contours of the floor board.

I have sold some for the 68 B-Body applications, but none for the A-Body applications. I would think that you could purchase the four door variety and then purchase extra material to make the cargo area pieces.

-
Back