Flowmax P/N 15826

-

Nick Lotito

Reaction score
Has any tried Flowmax 15826 tail pipes on there 67 Barracuda? The rep told me that they would fit I know there usually a clearance problem on the right side due to the gas tank location on 67 plymouth

Thanks

Nick

I have prostate cancer. I take Flowmax.
Now I can write my name in the snow.

image.jpeg

I am also interested in the same tailpipes plus the x pipe kit from Summit. Did the rep say if there was a problem specifically with the '67 fb Barracudas? If you buy them let us know how they fit.

Just to fallow up on the clearance issue of these tailpipes on a ‘67 a-body due to the gas tank strap. Yes they will fit after dimpling with a hammer. After I finish test fitting everything I will post some photos

For 67 and back A bodys drill a hole in the center of the frame rail below the slot for the j-hook on outside of passengers side frame rail , put a 3/8 nutsert in it and reconnect the tank strap with a 1 1/2 to 2 inch fully threaded 3/8 bolt. Or you can make the hole in the side of the frame rail a little bigger and put in a nut and bolt . This will give you room for up to a 3 inch tailpipe.

-
Back