Flying Sparks Garage Starts up a Fury that's been sitting

-

KevinB

Reaction score
I'm a fan of their content and just saw they posted this yesterday, looks like they got a nice little Plymouth Fury and got it to start up after some cajoling.

The words little and fury do not belong in the same sentence. Just sayin.....

BTW- I like it. I learned to drive in and tested for my license in a 2dr 66 Fury.

The words little and fury do not belong in the same sentence. Just sayin.....

BTW- I like it. I learned to drive in and tested for my license in a 2dr 66 Fury.

True I have no idea the scale of a Fury, I just see two doors and think small...even my 66 Dart coupe isn't really "little"

Looks like about 10 inches longer and wider
Than a 67 dart.
66 Fury II

Screenshot_20220914-200543.png

67 Dart
Screenshot_20220914-200805.png

Just realized why I like the looks of the car...

It looks like a 67 Fairlane

Screenshot_20220914-201432.png

Screenshot_20220914-201553.png

Aaron and Emily are great people ! We live approximately 4 miles from each other ! Been knowing the both of them and their parents for along time ! Emily and I have did a little street racing together ! True car and performance people !

Aaron and Emily are great people ! We live approximately 4 miles from each other ! Been knowing the both of them and their parents for along time ! Emily and I have did a little street racing together ! True car and performance people !

That's awesome...I only started following their stuff since this year's Power Tour, and my favorite thing about them is how genuine they come across.

-
Back