[WANTED] Flywheel for '63 Slant 6

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres two parts cars in the W side pick a part. Anthony, TX. Next to the La Tuna federal Prison. '63 Wagon, and '64 Sedan. Both are Stick cars. Guessing that is a 350 mile round trip for you.
Dave S

100_7247.JPG

100_6930.JPG

100_6933.JPG

Theres two parts cars in the W side pick a part. Anthony, TX. Next to the La Tuna federal Prison. '63 Wagon, and '64 Sedan. Both are Stick cars. Guessing that is a 350 mile round trip for you.
Dave S

View attachment 1715800740

View attachment 1715800741

View attachment 1715800742
Careful on the flywheel out of that car. The engine looks to be a later model and may have a later crank and flywheel. The one for a '63 has the small I.D. that was used up through '67. '68 and later use the larger diameter one.

Lemmie look. I think I have one.

No, I'm sorry. I do not. Well, I do, but it's on the back of the 170 I pulled out of Vixen and I'm not selling that one. I do have an extra one for the large crank register though, if for some reason you go that way.

Careful on the flywheel out of that car. The engine looks to be a later model and may have a later crank and flywheel. The one for a '63 has the small I.D. that was used up through '67. '68 and later use the larger diameter one.

Yes the "red" engine in the '64 sedan is a later engine, '68 as I recall. Anyway, just throwing it out there, these cars were close enough to the OP's location.

I'd recommend you take some measurements before you ship. A lot of A100 and pickup engine parts were a bit different than the ones in the same year car. The Van's and PU's didn't use 904 transmissions, so the crank had to have a larger converter register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back