Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
I am on the hunt for an old school FM converter like this in this video
setting on a 170 /6 breather. I am not updated on all these new Ipode things and don't want one, but a converter like this will be fitting for my 66 Valiant
Do you have one for sale ? Thank you for any direction you can send me in

memike on the hill awaiting some good news

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7DeL4rVMRk"]Vintage FM Converter Realistic - YouTube[/ame]

i have a few in perfect working order if ya still need

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 308
some pic.s for you "memike"

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Picture 008.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 257
I have a realistic unit very similar to what you're looking for! Great chrome, functions fine! I'll be out of town until wednesday morning but at that time i'll pm you a pic if you'd like:)

Ps, even has the mounting bracket!

The AudioVox is a good unit. I remember from back in the day. The off brand
have a tendancy to loose the signal. You were forever adjusting.

Thank you for your wisdom on this Brian :cheers:

I have a realistic unit very similar to what you're looking for! Great chrome, functions fine! I'll be out of town until wednesday morning but at that time i'll pm you a pic if you'd like:)

Ps, even has the mounting bracket!

Hold the phone for now dusterdan :cheers: fanofpetty is sending me the one you see in his picture, he has gifted it to me !!! Dang he drive a hard bargain
When it gets here I will make sure it works as good as it looks and I have a
good idea for a custom mount for it :cheers:

I will update everyone as time goes by :blob::blob: Thanks goes out to fanofpetty and all his time and care he has put into this. :cheers:

no problem Memike, I'm glad to help out others when I can, as so many have helped me on here. ( Like I said in the PM, I have no idea if this unit works as it's been in my attic for close to 35 years, but enjoy it if it does)

no problem Memike, I'm glad to help out others when I can, as so many have helped me on here. ( Like I said in the PM, I have no idea if this unit works as it's been in my attic for close to 35 years, but enjoy it if it does)

Wow!! I was over joyed when I opened the box to see a beautiful old
FM converter yesterday :blob: My granddaughter was with me when the mail Lady drove it up the hill fanofpetty :D This will give me a correct look in my 66 Plymouth with out putting a new smarter then me eyepod thingie in Victoria
I will see if I can find the time today and give it a try :happy1:
Thank you 0 so munch for this gift :blob: You have a blessing of a day on
this Thanks giving day :glasses7: you are keeping the care of giving alive here
and are on the top shelf of many fabo members :rock:

Attachments

• Feet care 063.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Feet care 066.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 217
not problem Memike! enjoy ! ( i just hope it works ) if you send me your poster, I'd love to sign it for ya ! ( what a great idea )

not problem Memike! enjoy ! ( i just hope it works ) if you send me your poster, I'd love to sign it for ya ! ( what a great idea )
Wow !! That would be so cool :cheers: Will do :glasses7:
And thank you :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back